exoust smells like bleeeeee!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

exoust smells like bleeeeee!

Post by MySpree »

well my spree as u know is goin pretty fast nowa days. i put oil in my gas now and i have 2 computer fans cooling my cylinder head of more. even thoses cool one that when turn on emot a kool blue light :D but enny way. the scooter doesnt seem like its over heating. my aero seems to be holdin out other than gas is comeing out of my exouts. and i mean pouring. its starts runs and well purs :lol: i thkn i got the gas and return line or vacume line whatever it is mixed up. but on my spree i am gonna get a temp meater just for safeness, o yea well about the post, my exoust really smells like bleep is that right? or what? im not sure if its supposed to smell bad or something is worng. i cant see the smoke so i never gave it much thoght but could the smell mean something? o and i found the ringing a pistom clip fell into my crank shaft but it fell in to far for me to get it out with out dissassembling the engine. ok well yea. well enyways, whats wrong with the exoust!!!!!!!!! :(
( this site really helps me out :D :D :D :D :D )
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

that smell could be something burning that u dont want to burn. or the extra oil. u NEED! to get that piston clip out before it destroys your engine. and does that mean there is a missing piston clip on the piston? if so that wrist pin could slide out and destroy your cylander. big$$$.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

naaaa both piston clips are in i had one extra. i am today takeing the engine apart to take out the clip. i know its really stupid to ride it withthat in it but hey it worked. hopefully the engone is not destroyed. umm what do you lubeacate the inside of there with? just wanna know. and whadda u mean what could be burning? could it be the extra oil i put iin the gas?
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

could be the oil in the gas.just get that clip out!
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
tom8342
Noob
Noob

Post by tom8342 »

Hey MySpree, I'm not saying this to be mean, but you should work on your typing, I had a really hard time reading your first post and it would make it easier to help you out. Just a suggestion! :roll:
Stuck in the 80s
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

o i know my typeing isnt the best i mean if eny one wants to yell at me about my typeing then go ahed i dont really mind. yea i got the clip out :D and the ringing is still there, grr idk what it is prolly a loose bolt.