Ban Bear?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

should bear be banned?

yes
36%
no
64%

Total votes: 11

timcat
Elite
Elite

Ban Bear?

Post by timcat »

hi i came here to make friends no one i know in my area rides a scooter so i came here. ihave made a coupple friends on here . and it seems un fourtinatly an enemy . but as i was looking at all of his post i meen bear i noticed he treats every one like total crap and acts like he knows it all. i strongly belive this gives our great site a verry bad rep. i have noticed bear is either asking questions or chewing some one a new one theres no in betwine and he does more chewing than asking . this is not a personal attack its a pool to vote whether he should be alowed to stay or not . at this point if i get banned from this site for posting this so be it if some one like bear is gonna look for my post and trash every one of them i may just leave the site on my own
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Looking through his post i really dont see him helping anybody. He more less * people off and trying to start fights.

If he is so d*** good with 2 strokes, then why is here in with 2 stroke kinder gardeners?
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

I would rather ban tim, seems to me that tim starts things that set off Bear. Might as well start at the source.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
timcat
Elite
Elite

Post by timcat »

hey kenny i dont see you out in this snow testing and posting any results
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:I would rather ban tim, seems to me that tim starts things that set off Bear. Might as well start at the source.
bear has been * off people way before timcat was part of the site.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

timcat wrote:hey kenny i dont see you out in this snow testing and posting any results
I dont make a new thread for every * little thing. I cranked some doughnuts last week to keep the carb from gumming up, seemed to perform pretty d*** good.

Im not enough of a dumbass to actually drive a ped in the snow, maybe with studded knobbys but it would be slower than old people *. I have a dirtbike and access to a 4x4 truck with snow tires for snow travel.
Last edited by Kenny_McCormic on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
keithw
Elite
Elite

Post by keithw »

You have to admit it makes things interesting. Just grow a little thicker hide and let it go. Folks catch on to how things work here and it smooths out. This is a lot better than some forums.

keithw
Honda Pal (Speed-o-scooter) JDM Spree with varator trans.
Honda Spree, 1985.
Another Honda Pal

Let's give it a try, how hard could it be?
timcat
Elite
Elite

Post by timcat »

well im new to the site guve me a break at least i dont look for people that dont know what there doing pick on them and not tell them how to do it rite . at least im nice to people . i try to help people when i can and the like and i dont act like i know every thing either
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

s***, it's way worse now than when i joined :? It's getting old, and quick! I joined last April, springtime. Maybe when spring returns everyone will settle down :roll: Timcat, i was posting same time as you were. Nothing here is aimed at you :D
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
keithw
Elite
Elite

Post by keithw »

We're all frustrated because it's too cold to ride most places. Today has been the first day in a while when it has been nice enough for me to think about riding. Tomorrow is supposed to be even better. Need to dust of the Spree and the GPS and get out for some speed runs :D .

keithw
Honda Pal (Speed-o-scooter) JDM Spree with varator trans.
Honda Spree, 1985.
Another Honda Pal

Let's give it a try, how hard could it be?
timcat
Elite
Elite

Post by timcat »

keith w that will be cool im verry interested to see how that goes
SprEE*MP*
Spree
Spree

Post by SprEE*MP* »

I havn't looked, but is their posted rules for this site? if not, truthfully, anything goes. But if their are posted rules, and they are broken, give a warning, then if they break another, mabe a one week ban, then each time one is broken ad another week.

If their are no posted rules, they should be made.
-1984 Spree,
steffen707
Elite
Elite

Post by steffen707 »

This is a way better site than many informative sites I frequent. Even with the occasional bashing. I have always gotten an answer to my questions, even if they were noobish or already covered. To be honest, searching on this forum is harder than others for me.
timcat
Elite
Elite

Post by timcat »

i kinda liked bear when i first joined . but he started being a * .
po89mm
Spree
Spree

Post by po89mm »

every site has its drama queens, but i dont think bear is one of them.
i never had any issues with him.

he's not bad once you kinda get to know him. Just kinda keep a level head, be straight forward, honest and polite. If that dont work just ignore him.

Life is too short and * to get all bent out of shape over stuff like this.