honda helix.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

honda helix.

Post by MySpree »

well i just got back from mowing this old mans lawn, i have been mowing it for years now and me and the man have gotton to be freinds. well i esed his lawn mowertoday so i went to the garage, i was pulling the mower out when it caught a sheet that was covering a ratty old honda helix, i looked at the odomiter and it had roughtly 8,00 miles on it and had no cracks in the body but was missing paint and was all faided and dusty. i aske dthe old m an about it and he siad i have not ridden it for a verry long time if it starts i will be amazed. so i went to him and asked if could buy it of him and he said if his grand son doesnt want it then i can have it, well i said to him may i atleast se if it runns he said be my guest the tools are in the tool box and there is oil and gas on the shelf, so i put fresh gas in, luckly there was no gas in it and it was not rusty, and i did an oil change, sreayed some carb cleaner onto the carb cleaned the air filter addaed water to the water cool system and it turned and stayed onn for about 1 min and then died, we jumpet it off a car battery that was sitting in the corner. he says most likely his grans some will get it becous he like things with moters.
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

cool, hope u get it. i wouldnt have got it running for him tho. he might want it more now.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

nahh hes not like that, and it doenst start now, we tryed but then gas started spuing outa the gas lines there was a water leack and the mph wasnt working, so yea, it isnt sttarting now it doesnt even spudder,
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

i meant the grandson. its the big bike right? if i am thinking of the right one it has a 250cc in it and will do over 70mph. problem is u need a cycle license.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

yeap thats the one