ped dying out

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

808stalion
Goped
Goped

Re: ped dying out

Post by 808stalion »

and ya my old carb died so thats why was trying to make this one work since i was going need to buy a bigger carb anyways so just trying to work it out for now and i didnt want to buy a stock carb then have to buy a bigger better carb
702 ISLAND BOYZ DA RIO DIO
code47mastermind
BMX
BMX

Post by code47mastermind »

:o
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

Sorry I didn't mean to get all HondaCharlie on you :lol: but my point was that it seems that the main difference in your arreche was the engine modifications noted in my above post. For best results do the same setup that Wheelman had and you wont really need to do much tuning with that carb. It also would be kind of pointless to mess with jetting for a stock bore when you are getting the Big bore anyways. Patience is virtue my friend :mrgreen:
808stalion
Goped
Goped

Post by 808stalion »

i no that but i have a court date coming up so i need to build a slow motor for the judge and show him thats its only 49cc so that maybe he can dismiss all my tickets about having a class m licsene and all that insurance and registration crap so thats why i took off my ministroke motor that i got all the tickets with and swap back in the afo5 motor which had a bad carb on it so thats why i bought wheelmans carb cuz i thought would work since i was going buy another carb later anyways but since i could not find jets here in vegas im using a stock carb that one of my friends just gave me and i put it on the motor and eveythings fine now all nice and slow motion
702 ISLAND BOYZ DA RIO DIO
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

808stalion wrote:i no that but i have a court date coming up so i need to build a slow motor for the judge and show him thats its only 49cc so that maybe he can dismiss all my tickets about having a class m licsene and all that insurance and registration crap
Brad, you're absolutely correct, "Patience is virtue". Wait long enough and the truth comes out. :roll:
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes