Spreestroation Project underway

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

ScootyPuffJunior
Noob
Noob

Spreestroation Project underway

Post by ScootyPuffJunior »

Picked up a Honda spree for free in 2008, barely finally got around to working on it this month. Will post pics of the raw beginnings of the project soon.

Alright first picture that I can muster. My friend is mounting the engine I bought to replace the original. Same make/model engine as the original engine being replaced

Last edited by ScootyPuffJunior on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Spreestroation Project underway

Post by Trafficjamz »

Can't beat free :thumbwink:

:popcorn:

Waiting on pics.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
mustangwagz
Elite
Elite

Post by mustangwagz »

Free is GREAT!! :peace:
-Zac :coolcruise:

1981 HD-Ironhead Sporty. 1000cc, 4 speed, drag pipes, and drag bars.. (chic/cop magnet)
72 Rupp Roadster 2 (aka. RUMP ROASTER!!)
05 vinson
78 bronco (Log skiddin Hog!!)
ScootyPuffJunior
Noob
Noob

Post by ScootyPuffJunior »

Free.99 are you out of your mind?! So my friend and I finally removed the old engine (because the cylinder seized/rusted up from sitting around so long) and mounted the new engine that I bought earlier this year from a fellow honda spree forum member. Unfortunately the battery I bought 2 years ago was dry, so after we got everything mounted and hooked up we weren't able to fire it up.

So after finishing mounting the new engine and reassembling what I took apart, next order of business:
Buy a new battery and fire this thing up to see what is still in working order.

I just wanna see this thing run, even if it just moves 3 feet. Then after that, I can start cleaning it and stuff, starting with the carburetor.