another victim

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

StrokedSr
Spree
Spree

another victim

Post by StrokedSr »

guys for sum reason i cannot figure out how to post the link from youtube...so can you go to (boostedz1) and see my new vids...me vs a full bolt on zuma
1988 yamaha zuma
polini evolution kit
polini evolution 2 exhaust
polini big reed manifold
dellorto 21mm
keli clutch
keli variator
tw39515
Elite
Elite

Re: another victim

Post by tw39515 »

87 elite dio
01 elite 50
87 aero parting out
85 spree sold
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Score 1 for the honda!!
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

Post by z50r-ghost »

Cool! :smile: :smile:

-That Zuma saw your taillights!

thanks for posting!

jon
.locked away in a cage my rage has got the best of me
time finds a way each day of leaving less of me behind.

>< Solitaire Unraveling ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk
...my life story

1990HONDANS50F
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

I do love my Honda based motors but just to let you know that a well tuned jog vs a well tuned dio in similar CC', the jog will win in the end. Basically the motor design is way more efficient and the movement of the piston in the forward direction helps as well. Thats why in europe they stop using dio motors for racing, thats the reason why all the really good stuff is all for minarelli type motors Gp racing technology trickles down the line until it gets to the public use, by then they have even more radical stuff under wraps to be unleashed to their competitors. . My plans are once I beat the hawaii records with my dio , im going to try to beat them all again with a jog!
good race there!
keep up the good work!
aloha
D
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

vino motor 2nd gen motor will win.. :geekdance:
elite_dub
Spree
Spree

Post by elite_dub »

veedubh20 wrote:vino motor 2nd gen motor will win.. :geekdance:
yup heard these were monster small CC and watercooled
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

Why are all your races done from a rolling start and seem to have no finish line?

What is the top speed of your scooter?
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

Trafficjamz wrote:Why are all your races done from a rolling start and seem to have no finish line?

The races are fake man. But really all he races is stock scooters.
PS3 it only does everything.
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Post by wiguy05 »

Trafficjamz wrote:Why are all your races done from a rolling start and seem to have no finish line?

Because for some reason he has 6:1 rear gears :crazy:
toad772 wrote: The races are fake man. But really all he races is stock scooters.
Agreed. Saying "Full Bolt On" is incredibly vague....not to mention the state of tune the Zuma is in.
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
StrokedSr
Spree
Spree

Post by StrokedSr »

the are all from a start because thats how we like to race? lol and yes i have 6 to 1 gears because when i got into messing with this scooter i didnt know to much about the gearing and what not...so i seen that they were primary aftermarket gears and would give more top end with the cylinder kit so i got em..and yes they are 6 to 1..i put the videos for you guys to see so if you wanna come at me like that its w.e...i dont race stock scooters either the zuma is full bolt on stock crank...i dont race in the videos from a dig because its terrible...from the gears which i know...and the scooter does a proven 65 mph and thats with sacrificing the first 10 15 mph with the gearing...but 20 to 60mph is a hard pull..and you know what ..with a 19mm carb and stock manifold..so im happy :rock:
1988 yamaha zuma
polini evolution kit
polini big reed manifold
dellorto 21mm
keli clutch
keli variator
StrokedSr
Spree
Spree

Post by StrokedSr »

and really ur an idiot for saying the races are fake...so all my races with my turbo cobalt on youtube are fake to right?
1988 yamaha zuma
polini evolution kit
polini big reed manifold
dellorto 21mm
keli clutch
keli variator
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

StrokedSr wrote:and really ur an idiot for saying the races are fake...so all my races with my turbo cobalt on youtube are fake to right?
Without time slips and trophies it ain't a race. It is playing around, especially with you spending most of your time looking back at the other guy instead of watching where the * you are going. That kind of stupid will kill you one day. :roll:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

Bear45-70 wrote:
StrokedSr wrote:and really ur an idiot for saying the races are fake...so all my races with my turbo cobalt on youtube are fake to right?
Without time slips and trophies it ain't a race. It is playing around, especially with you spending most of your time looking back at the other guy instead of watching where the * you are going. That kind of stupid will kill you one day. :roll:
Street racing isn't exactly smart either.
PS3 it only does everything.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

StrokedSr wrote:the are all from a start because thats how we like to race? lol and yes i have 6 to 1 gears because when i got into messing with this scooter i didnt know to much about the gearing and what not...so i seen that they were primary aftermarket gears and would give more top end with the cylinder kit so i got em..and yes they are 6 to 1..i put the videos for you guys to see so if you wanna come at me like that its w.e...i dont race stock scooters either the zuma is full bolt on stock crank...i dont race in the videos from a dig because its terrible...from the gears which i know...and the scooter does a proven 65 mph and thats with sacrificing the first 10 15 mph with the gearing...but 20 to 60mph is a hard pull..and you know what ..with a 19mm carb and stock manifold..so im happy :rock:
Don't get me wrong.......I like your videos. :2thumbs: I just was wondering how your scooter compares to others that I have raced.

In your video against the 250cc Chinese bike, it seemed like he was keeping up on the top end. And with the zuma, you clearly have him on the top end. But I am willing to bet the zuma would win in an 1/8 or 1/4 mile race.

What do you mean by "full bolt on stock crank"?
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight