Time to upgrade the spree...

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Time to upgrade the spree...

Post by kingkamehameha »

Yup imagine a built malossi motor in a spree. I need to get a go pro to video my wheelies. They are getting insane. Too bad 808bmw doesnt ride mopeds anymore. Hes into the street bike scene right now.
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Post by abreen89 »

okay i finally got all of the parts too upgrade my spree. So i started today by putting in taz gears. Wow first time doing anything with trans pulley and belt and i felt like a retard. First off for some reason there was some slack in the clutch drive. it moved in and out so after about an hour and a half i finally found the washer that was suppose to go in ther and installed it. I got everythigng tight and put it all back together then filled it up with oil and had a big oil leak. disassembled everything again. resealled everything with gasket paper and put it all back together. Then it was time for a ride. before my max speed was about 27mpg (gps) and now i can get her up to 33 mph (gps) on flat ground and 35mph (gps) on a slight down slope. WOW what a difference bottom end is garbage infact at first i thought the belt was slipping. because engine would rev up but not much speed. So next on the list is to put the ct intake and pb series carb on and then the bbk. Should be fun.
'89 Honda Elite SB50p STOCK
'85 Honda Spree NQ50 STOCK sold
'85 Honda Spree NQ50 48mm bbk, taz gears, 18mm carb w/ ct intake
'86 Honda Aero NB50 Stock In The Works ;)
'86 Honda Aero NB50 Stock
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Re: Time to upgrade the spree...

Post by abreen89 »

graphite9 wrote:
abreen89 wrote:
graphite9 wrote:I've got a complete big bore stage 3 motor for sale on this forum for the price of a new Carb kit, and gears.

oh and btw i got the carb and gears for a * of a lot less then the 275 you asking for your setup so if you want your statment to be true you need to lower your price too about 205$ shipped....
Please show me how you got a Carb kit, gears and a big bore kit for under $275. I'd you were wise, you would have paid $275 for a complete stg 3 fresh motor, sold your old motor for $100, then the entire setup would have cost you $175, and you would have had a big bore setup. But no, your probably $225 into a stock bore that takes forever to hit 33. Enjoy that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

how would that be wise too pay 275 plus 40 shipping for a used motor when for around 300 i got everything plus i worked a deal with bear for a pb series kehin that has an electric choke. Not quiet sure i understand that one. i asked if you would part it out (which u ended up doing any ways according to ure post.) if its such a good deal why is it still sitting in the wanted section?
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Post by abreen89 »

graphite9 wrote:You spent $300 on your setup and that doesn't include a bbk? My motor is going into a spree. I'm not trying to sell you anything.

DUDE are you slow READ!!! i bought a bbk because i didnt want me bottome end to be to trashed.... IVE said it it in 3 posts
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Post by abreen89 »

graphite9 wrote:
abreen89 wrote:
graphite9 wrote:I've got a complete big bore stage 3 motor for sale on this forum for the price of a new Carb kit, and gears.

oh and btw i got the carb and gears for a * of a lot less then the 275 you asking for your setup so if you want your statment to be true you need to lower your price too about 205$ shipped....
I'm just judging you for this post here. You have no manors. Calling me out and telling me what I should be selling something for on a completed unrelated thread? How old are you?

because you pm'd me saying that buying your setup would be cheaper then just buying the gears and carb kit.. NOT TRUE> Which was my point in the post. Why should i have manors when your verbally attacking me when you obviously have no clue what your talking about....
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Post by abreen89 »

graphite9 wrote:
abreen89 wrote:

Please show me how you got a Carb kit, gears and a big bore kit for under $275. I'd you were wise, you would have paid $275 for a complete stg 3 fresh motor, sold your old motor for $100, then the entire setup would have cost you $175, and you would have had a big bore setup. But no, your probably $225 into a stock bore that takes forever to hit 33. Enjoy that.

Read your post bro you sound like a *. Maybe instead of attacking people you should do what a board like this was made for HELPING PEOPLE OUT. If you want to attack people i here the MMA bores is looking for new members....
abreen89
CB900F
CB900F

Post by abreen89 »

ure post above calling me unwise and a liar is the post im talking about... and id appreciate it if you woudl just go take your morning pills and stop being a trolll.