Man Up And Race Me!!!!!

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

MurfTurf
Noob
Noob

Man Up And Race Me!!!!!

Post by MurfTurf »

kailua kona
no strokers
MurfTurf
Noob
Noob

Re: Man Up And Race Me!!!!!

Post by MurfTurf »

im running an aluminum 72cc
9:1 gears
28mm carb
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Pics, so people know what they're dealing with.
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

just take over to hilo when they have drags. lots of guys there to race. you can even have a handicap race against the biggger bore bikes.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

Madog j.r.?
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

I live in kona and I'm down for a good race. Pm me...I'm sure 808BMW would like to join in on the fun.
808BMW
Elite
Elite

Post by 808BMW »

I don't really race (my bike is slow, and I get into enough trouble as is) but I'm always down to film some moped escapades.
Now a wheelie contest on the other hand, that's my game...

Although I do have a friend that is more than willing to hand out the paddle, stock crank ;)
In 2040 they say we're going away
We could never let them control
Hawaiian man, take back your hawaiian land
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

808BMW wrote:I don't really race (my bike is slow, and I get into enough trouble as is) but I'm always down to film some moped escapades.

Although I do have a friend that is more than willing to hand out the paddle, stock crank ;)
Haha give me a stock 50 and I can wheelie for miles. My elite needs a zx trans to wheelie like it did when it was stock
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

MurfTurf wrote:im running an aluminum 72cc
9:1 gears
28mm carb
28mm carb really? :werd:
808BMW
Elite
Elite

Post by 808BMW »

konaking wrote:
808BMW wrote:I don't really race (my bike is slow, and I get into enough trouble as is) but I'm always down to film some moped escapades.

Haha give me a stock 50 and I can wheelie for miles. My elite needs a zx trans to wheelie like it did when it was stock
Miles... that's pretty far on a moped :P I can do 1.5-2 miles on my streetbike and that is hard as *, I'm pretty good on the ped but no way I'd hit a mile on it.

Also, I didn't realize this was in the wrong section... maybe if bradda man made a build thread, THEN called everyone out...
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

Haha probably not even a mile but I cango pretty far. Your probaby way better. How are you compared to keegan?
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Make sure you guys come over on the 12 of december! Toys for tots parade, pretty good ride , more stop and go but again its something to get everyone out and riding. After we usually take a decent cruise around usually to pepeekeo. Of course weather permitting, but the parade is rain or shine..
Alos drag races this saturday, come down and test & tune your bike, Only thing is you going need a kill switch.
hope you guys can make it out!
aloha
D
808BMW
Elite
Elite

Post by 808BMW »

konaking wrote:Haha probably not even a mile but I cango pretty far. Your probaby way better. How are you compared to keegan?
Lol I've never even seen him ride, I've been to his house like 5 times lately to go riding but everybody always gets over it for some reason :*:
I've heard stories of him and Mikey cruising turns on the backroads just holding wheelies, so I bet they're pretty good.
tru72 wrote:Make sure you guys come over on the 12 of december! Toys for tots parade, pretty good ride , more stop and go but again its something to get everyone out and riding. After we usually take a decent cruise around usually to pepeekeo. Of course weather permitting, but the parade is rain or shine..
Alos drag races this saturday, come down and test & tune your bike, Only thing is you going need a kill switch.
aloha
D
Possibly. I might do toys for tots on my streetbike, last year my cousin and a lot of my friends did that with the cops, and you know how it's always nice to be friendly with law enforcement ;)
If all of my friends have running mopeds then we might make it happen, but that's still almost a month away.
KINGÔäó
Goped
Goped

Post by KINGÔäó »

tru72 wrote:Make sure you guys come over on the 12 of december! Toys for tots parade, pretty good ride , more stop and go but again its something to get everyone out and riding. After we usually take a decent cruise around usually to pepeekeo. Of course weather permitting, but the parade is rain or shine..
aloha
D
go on FH and set something up im down!!!
Graphics Artist Vfx Car Collision
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

King not enough big island people there man!
Word of mouth is always the best for here~