New Builds Spree&89Elite E

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

Re: New Builds Spree&89Elite E

Post by sum-azn-kid »

On sym block i had to make my boost port bigger to match the corsa.both intake and boost ports on syms are smaller than af16.
2007 SYM DD50- baby blue 72 "Daily rider"-sold
1988 Honda SB50P-on going project
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Irie.. I kind of said all of that in my first post.. But thanks for the tips any ways.

Basically porting the block cools the piston& crank down better right? How would I go about porting the bore? The block with the corsa is going to be low-mid and I want the block with the aluminum to be somewhat all top end..

Does anyone have a kitaco/daytona ramp plate and pulley that fit the malossi crank? I've been having a hard time finding the seal for the trans side..With out thinking about what ramp plate and pulley I could use. The 87 ramp plate, and drive face fit perfectly but using those parts really narrows the selection of parts I can use for the trans... Any ideas?

Is the crank that eft is selling the same? Or is it just slap in and go? Can use any dio driveface,ramplate, and pulley? If so it is different from mine correct?
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

Lovin the pal.

Taz
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Haha thanks Taz. Are the bumpers on my two rear pannels the ones your looking for? I might just take it off because the bumpers arent really my thing plus I rather run my other Jap taillights(bubblestyle).

Anybody have some advice about porting the bores?

Thanks,Chris
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

So MMy af16 block came in BNIP. Now im waiting for my crank from eftperformance,24mmoko from customs.. Then I can start on this build..

Has anyone had any experience with the 3 pole stators? Does it have any recharge at all? Does it take that much drag off the crank?
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Hey everyone's I was wondering,what grits should I use to Polish the top of the piston and I heard you could do some grinding on the bottom of it? anyone care to explain?

is polishing the exhaust port really going to do much even if I ported it?

thanks
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love that Eve :rock:
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

anybody?

so I thought I could put together my motorbut a forumista forgot to include my mag wit da package
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Close Thread.. im just going to find help locally.
spree808
Noob
Noob

Post by spree808 »

when porting a bore, i would say just look at the way the factory did it but bigger. if its an oval shape, make it a bigger oval.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

spree808 wrote:when porting a bore, i would say just look at the way the factory did it but bigger. if its an oval shape, make it a bigger oval.
Will it is not much port can do on the corsa,, exhaust flange will snap off... :surprise: