Japanese "Fine Selection" Jog

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

deuce217
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Japanese "Fine Selection" Jog

Post by deuce217 »

DaylightDies wrote:
veedubh20 wrote:
DaylightDies wrote:I found a few good places. I mainly want to replace the rear, but I will be converting to front discs because it will cost me less then 100$ for the conversion here lol
should have wait and bought a jog evolution zr than a jog beater. :lol:
I wanted a 3KJ :) I might buy a honda ns50 and a few other things while I am here. We shall see.
Also, I don't want a 4 stroke.

Hey buddy, bring back another ns 50 for me and we can be best friends. But seriously, I would pay for the service if you could make it happen.
2000 Elite SR50 -THE PURPLE NURPLE
50mm BBK (tai)
26mm OKO (round slide) 135 Main Jet
V-8 pipe
39/18 secondary gears (7.583:1 ratio)
36 grams in Prodigy variator
Malossi Delta Clutch & WIng Bell- Thanks RED EFT
65mph GPS (on the freeway)
DaylightDies
Spree
Spree

Post by DaylightDies »

More pictures added on page 1
'98 Yamaha Jog Cy50k
'96 "Frankenstein" Japanese Jog Cy50
TURN1
Spree
Spree

Post by TURN1 »

You can ship that JOG free as long it's within your HHG limits. Motorcycle n cars go through customs so my friend with a right hand drive FD had to get proper paperwork. Moped n scooters get smuggled into the US by military PCSing all the time:-)

Artistic Spec/Next Zone/fine selection=the US 3KJ model With ugly RAZZ headset n drum brakes
JDM Next Zone=Japan 3YK model with stock disk brakes
JDM Artistic Spec Sports Edition=Japan 3KJ with stock disk brakes and Japan headset/tail lights
**thats what I noticed from owning all three models.
Pass on the ALOHA Spirit!!!
DaylightDies
Spree
Spree

Post by DaylightDies »

TURN1 wrote:You can ship that JOG free as long it's within your HHG limits. Motorcycle n cars go through customs so my friend with a right hand drive FD had to get proper paperwork. Moped n scooters get smuggled into the US by military PCSing all the time:-)

Artistic Spec/Next Zone/fine selection=the US 3KJ model With ugly RAZZ headset n drum brakes
JDM Next Zone=Japan 3YK model with stock disk brakes
JDM Artistic Spec Sports Edition=Japan 3KJ with stock disk brakes and Japan headset/tail lights
**thats what I noticed from owning all three models.
Yup! It is considered Recreational, and it is just like shipping a BBQ! Just have to drain the liquids.
Also, thank you for the awesome info, I will be swapping the headlights and putting on the Nextzone/Artistic Sport disc breaks shortly.
'98 Yamaha Jog Cy50k
'96 "Frankenstein" Japanese Jog Cy50