Sidecar Bonneville Land Speed Elite 50 build

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

Revolutionary
Spree
Spree

Re: Sidecar Bonneville Land Speed Elite 50 build

Post by Revolutionary »

MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Been watching this thread on favorite * yeah. Major respect and tallent 5/5
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
Revolutionary
Spree
Spree

Post by Revolutionary »

It's that time of year again.... Going back to Bonneville in a couple weeks. SpeedWeek was last week but heading to World Of Speed again in mid Sept.

I tore down the scooter a few weeks ago and cleaned everything out. No major isues but I saw the turbo mount had cracked. I made a new mount this weekend. Also, I finally went and opened up the block to match the power port of the Athena jug. Hopefully that will pick up a few ponies. Maybe next year I will get a Corsa just to compare.

During Speedweek this year I saw that someone broke of our records so now we have a real purpose to go back. I think we can pick up several mph as my dad is comfortable on the bike with sidecar and can hold it open the whole time. He turns 82 today...

I see Photobucket is now holding all of the posted pics hostage. They want $399/year for 3rd party hosting!!! F- those guys! Any other recommendations for posting pics?
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

I take my photos with my iPhone, resize them with a photo resizing app and then either post them to the forum straight from my phone or iPad. Do you have any pictures detailing how you made the sidecar as I'm thinking of adding one to a Spree or my SE50 to run errands around the neighborhood and carry stuff at the drag races.
SpreeorDie85
Goped
Goped

Post by SpreeorDie85 »

use postimage.org, way easier and faster. Plus we get to see your pics.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Revolutionary wrote: During Speedweek this year I saw that someone broke of our records so now we have a real purpose to go back.
I think that was malossi. They built a scooter for land-speed record runs I think. Gonna be a hard act to follow!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Revolutionary wrote:I see Photobucket is now holding all of the posted pics hostage. They want $399/year for 3rd party hosting!!! F- those guys! Any other recommendations for posting pics?
You can host them locally here... just need to upload them to the site. I enabled that years ago b/c of Photobucket nonsense.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products