New Builds and Rebuilds

This is the place to discuss your build with other builders and solicit feedback and help with parts of your build: engine, body work, bolt ons, etc.

Moderator: Moderator

Dakine
Elite
Elite

New Builds and Rebuilds

Post by Dakine »

Finally im back home sleeping in my own bed and not on concrete foundations with a very thick mat OR In a facility with 50 other people, atleast it was real beds and only 1 person and yourself. So much as happened these past 2 years. Then 2 1/2 months ago at work I spilled a BIG pot of oil on myself and ive been out of work since then only getting paid disability for some stupid reason.

Enough of that though lol. Right now im 90% sure im either gonna build Another Complete 1988-1989 Honda Elite E Sb50 JApan Pal Since I have all the parts to do it except a gas tank and bucket and seat and oh the frame lol. Also I might build another spree, im either gonna make it SMILE LOL or KEep it orginal.

I will be completely disassembling my current Honda Sa50 cleaning the whole frame and motor and try to Clean up the White SideSkirts because its hard to get the dirt and oil off of them. I think the only othe thing im going to do is change the crank to a malossi Crank..

There will also be another project ill be getting into but we wont get into that until I get the project for sure. BUT a couple of you know about it.

If any of you have parts or would like to help I have a Thread for a little amount of parts that im selling and maybe we could make a deal. I also have a thread that says some of the parts I need. IF any of us get that far and the part/item is expensive Im gonna throw an offer but I just want you to know im not trying to disrespect you at all by lowballing you. Ive been out of work and getting paid disability every 2 months doesnt even cover my rent or insurance for my car lol.

Once I start ill get some pictures up and going.

Nice to be back you guys. Glad to see old I mean young faces and new ones to haha..
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Re: New Builds and Rebuilds

Post by Downsouthdio »

Welcome back :2thumbs: bradda
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

There's a pal 2 here in the states complete. It's in south west missouri.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Cant even start with new builds yet lol.. Needed to take a motor off of one of my bikes for an upcoming build and HOPEFULLY because it was just sitting for a long time a little run through and clean up will make it run well. Hopefully it wasnt because it also got rained on.. All my electrical work so I should be good.

Just bought a new petcock so ill change that and check the gas tank out and clean out my manifold and carb.

Question to Mods or Who ever. Should I use this thread instead of the one I have in Technical problems? Or Can i keep both
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Keep them both, but pics are nice here.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

All right. Ill post pics and MAYBE a video.. Its embarassing haha ive been working on bikes for almost 7 years and actually have built 1-2 Really quick motors and still have a problem with problems lol.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

DELETE. Apparently I dont have any of these.. Any pics I've shown arent mine apparently, According to MOTORMIKE Since I dont have any builds.. These arent specific Builds you guys. Im saying I have things that I really dont and I just want.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Rebuilding my S Isnt a build... Even though I have a thread in the technical help FOR HELP ON REBUILDING IT Since the motors down.. NO I WASNT trying to purchase spree frames from people on here to build my Black Smile Again because I dont have a frame.. Or my Pal,Arnada, or Super Dio.

Every single Build/Bike I mentioned on this thread is Real. You want proof? Ill take a picture with your name on a piece of paper in front of the bike so you can feel special. Yea I might be acting like a little kid who didnt get his candy. I GAURANTEE another mod or admin will tell you that yea it was wrong for me to post the headphone and portable charger up for sale. But not the multimeter you took off. But the way you talked to me in that message? I would be appalled if they didnt tell you that you where wrong.
motormike

Post by motormike »

Here is the message I sent to Dakine, so there are no questions in anybody's mind about the impropriety insinuated by Dakine.

"The NON-HONDA, NON-SCOOTER parts you added to the thread are not allowed.
This is clearly stated in the Wanted/For sale column heading.
This forum is not intended for use as a Craigslist alternative.
Please understand that as moderator, I have a duty to perform
for the best interest of ALL on this site.
My apologies if your feelings are hurt.
No personal feelings are attached to this action.
motormike... :urban:
Likewise, the thread you opened in Builders workshop does not adhere to guidelines either.
The category is for SPECIFIC builds, not hopes and dreams."
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Instead of arguments with mods just ask to have this moved to chit chat or what ever it's called until you have some more solid build progress is what I'd do.
You've had some good builds in the past just keep the progress going again.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Why would there be any misunderstanding of what you said? Ive posted the exact message you said so it wasnt a he say she say. Wether you chose to or not , it came off as being *. Part of a REBUILD is a Rebuild. You cant Rebuild something that doesnt work or perform well because if you rebuild it with the same parts it might come out the same. If I Rebuild a motor with all different parts and the motor wasnt running good to begin with then it most likely wont run good until I Figure out the issue.

Which is why I Was already asking for help. If you looked around for maybe a couple minutes you mightve seen that I most likely had ATLEAST some parts for some new builds but needed, well about 1 or maybe a couple parts for each...

Yea I over reacted way over what I shouldve let myself do. But false accusations and statements dont mix well with me.
Im not gonna deny that you where right about me posting i think it was 2 or 3 things that didnt have to deal with mopeds at all, but by no means was I trying to use/make this an alternate craigslist.You even took off the Multi Meter I had for sale,which honestly makes no sense to me at all,because it is a tool needed for mopeds/scooters. I've been on this site a very long time and did this how many times?..

Then you wanna call my builds or rebuilds, "Hopes and Dreams"? Cmon man, you know dang well that was rude,ignorant, and uncalled for of you to do. .Theen you make a statement on this thread stating that im basically not telling the truth and not admitting to what wrong/wrongs I Did? Your delusional, I Posted your exact message for everyone to see and then wrote what I did.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Now watch this thread is going to get locked or deleted because you want to prove you had NO Wrong Doing In This At All. Its me lying and basically making things up. You really need to learn what humility is and practice it..

EDIT- Just looked at the Rules/Guidelines for this Forum/Sub Forum. -This is *NOT* the place to ask questions about why your scoot doesn't run, etc. It's for the builder to document and ask questions of other builders. Specific questions on performance mods belong in Performance Tech. This is an actively moderated group; if the admin or mods determines that a post does not belong here, it will be moved.

I swear I took my questions about my motor to the Right forum... and made this current thread in the right forum.. Would you like me to make individual threads for each of my bikes that ill be building? I dont see the problem of me having this build log in this forum. But if it isnt to your standards or liking Mike let me know id be happy to move this to the right forum.. Care to point me in that direction?
motormike

Post by motormike »

Please get on with your builds and rebuilds Dakine.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

Lol pretty funny that you said that bro, but straight up what ever happened, well ALREADY happened. LEts jus move on right over this drama.

MAN im so stokeD!! My Super Dio is Coming in and Graphite hooked me up majorly.. im like a kid in a candy store..

IF any mods see this, ill ask again. Is it ok IF I keep this thread? ITs mainly gonna be for my Super Dio Zx,Honda Sa50/EliteS/Sb50/Pal once can register it or if the guys on here that I was supposed to by frames from since they had the papers and bill of sale and we can get bill of lading from there or my postal service. DONT FLAKE. lol Thats ALL I NEED LEFT to completely start the new builds.

I really need to fix this motor though in technical section and put in some hours lol.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Super dio time!