RPM question

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

trains420
Spree
Spree

Re: RPM question

Post by trains420 »

let me try it again, i told wheelman who was quick to respond, but had to include what i didn't say. isn't quick to respond back to a refute. then you tell me im not listenning. well whatever, who asked you.
let me edit this to actually respond to you:
hey why don't you stay away from my question, it'd be too hard for you.
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

Check you compression again and if it is 100psi then like wheel man said you should fix that before messing with gears and roller weights. You need to hold the throttle wide open during the compression test.
PS3 it only does everything.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

yea, i'm not asking that. i'm not saying it's one thing or the other. im sayhing it's 2 things, and i need to find what's doing what. it helps me to fix it. it's not narrowed down. i need some suggestions, which ive asked a millino times, and i don't need two people giving me 2 seperate things that could be tore up and just arguing over me with them.
have i gotten too much transmission which could happen with 125cc. so your motor or power theory is gone. or have i got a too weak engine, not able to push the transmission. which blows a transmission is the problem theory. which means my transmission is in fine shape, and i havent' put too many high angled transmission stuff. just anything. ive asked for 3 months. to have 2 morons arguing together against me. i even done one of their ideas, and you guys lied and said i didn't follow anything, listen. Whatever, I went i don't have a compression tester, then i went, hm ill buy one. bought one, got the test, reported it and got nothign but you don't listen. so 27 dollars later, nothing. no reponse. you got your information but i got no information. you couldn't put it in. so im not spending a penny, and i want some information here.
i am 27 dollars poorer now. Im just asking is it too much transmission or is my transmission fine, and it should be fine, and my engine is low on power.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

i'm not complaining about a power loss.
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

If everything is working fine but you are having issues on hills then your motor is to weak to push the gear ratio you currently have up hills. But since your compression is 100 psi(if you did the test correctly) that means that the motor is not fine and you will need to figure out what is causing the low compression and fix it and that will probably fix the problem with hills.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

no help.
you repeated the information i gave as questions.
you have a listenning problem.
that does not help, mocking me. most of you come in 90% of my topics, and attack, and mock. stay out of this topic. your doing it intenionally. it's a waste. before you hit submit, read and see if you added any new information to what is there. if not, then DONT CLICK SUBMIT. your doing it intentionally. if the mods where any good, instead of my posts beign locked. you'd be warned. or not let to post for days. but this attacking, and mockery, so funny.
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

I wasn't mocking or attacking you.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

toad772 wrote:
trains420 wrote::bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
hey come on. some answers here. i even gave an example of the logic you would use to answer this question. does anyone have an answer? i've already described in full, with plenty of detail.
You have been given answers but you chose to disregard them.
haha. ok then i guess im asking questions for no reason. so there. yes, and your condesending to, as if i don't know what happened. you act like nothign happens, constantly it's a waste of talking to you.
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

trains420, what the * do you really want to know? Now check your * compression. :surprise:
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

are you dumb?
toad772
Elite
Elite

Post by toad772 »

trains420 wrote:are you dumb?
Nope but you are clearly mentally handicapped.
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

clearly so i must be one who talks to others not talking to you. that' is a sign of retardedness.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

hey come on. some answers here. i even gave an example of the logic you would use to answer this question. does anyone have an answer? i've already described in full, with plenty of detail.
Do you have a zx trans or a regular trans. And what ramp plate do you have? Is it stock?

If you get the ZX trans, the 9.8 gears, on the stock bore will be better taking off and going up hills.

Keep your stock center spring and lighter rollers to keep the revs up :thumbsup:

:imo: I don't think your compression is at 100psi, because your scooter runs too good to be that low.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
trains420
Spree
Spree

Post by trains420 »

Trafficjamz wrote:
Do you have a zx trans or a regular trans.

If you get the ZX trans, the 9.8 gears, on the stock bore will be better taking off and going up hills.

Keep your stock center spring and lighter rollers to keep the revs up :thumbsup:

:imo: I don't think your compression is at 100psi, because your scooter runs too good to be that low.
i asked for answers not ego strokes. i said plenty of detail and you know my motor is running at 100 psi. i have a comression gauge, if you don't believe me * one day i read off the d*** thing explaining how to properly do a compression test. it was a whole topic, about me doing it. open throttle fully, warmed engine. 101 psi. you guys can't even read. i can't tune roller weights. it's what i said. 7 grams way to light. can't shift to 2nd or alpha omega,... omega. whatever.. 7.7 grams, and it doesn't want to turn the clutch on a flat hill, it actually bogs, and the stock weights, which there not weighed, the stock i had had flat spots and i traded them for other stock weights, bog down on hills, like the motor's going to die. then the low speeds out of all this stuff. and a 47 on flat ground. my engine? transmission?
i never put zx once. i don't have zx. i have stock. with a new bando belt. and 1000rpm contra spring. 2000rpm clutch grab springs.an aftermarket variator. 95 main jet, stock carb, airbox holes... jiangwayne blue yms v8 pipe. is my top speed what it's at because my roller weights aren't tuned. bugt im having trouble. would it be higher if i could tune them? better?
should i try roller weights?

here's some more info.

them roller tuning packs are crap.

i bought a set. and mix and match whatever, and it shifts at 2mph quicker, than the heavier weight would shift at. say you put 6 9 gram stocks. your shifting at 18 mph. you get tuning weights, mix 3 9's and 3 7's. your at 8. weight. you go down the road, it gives you more power with less weight at the engine, but, you shift at 20 mph. not right.

that's what happens to me. you need 2 sets of those. and mixing doesn't do anything

i have 3 stock weights, but i need to either balance them against the stock or get a scale, and 3 7 grams. i shift, at 17mph. heh. not much different than stock. actually stock was 16mph. but i don't bog on hills, and i can take off.

is my transmission too much. i live in a kind of hilly place. and yes, big hills do make the scooter slow down, just seems the engine's bogging some, somtimes.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

9.8:1 are probably too tall for the stoke bore in a hilly area.

Without a bbk you will just have to face the fact that a 49cc is not enuff to push you up a hill with much speed.

upgrade to the zx trans parts and I think you would like it, or invest the $$ in a 66cc or 65cc bbk.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight