leo with a leo and the elite

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

stucinthe80z
Spree
Spree

leo with a leo and the elite

Post by stucinthe80z »

bought my first elite .se50 unrestricted. I put about 100 miles on it. it has a ruckus var with 8 gram weights.new drive belt. 85 jet in the carb.very nice strong take off up to about 45 and then creeps .but i installed a leo vince on it today. well now it takes off like i am pulling a trailer full of sand. any i ideas .leo vince a think recomends 6 gram rollers .should i upjet i have a 15k main spring (not installed waiting for the 15k clutch springs i could use some help with the tuning. any help would be very good thank you
Attachments
scooter pics 001.JPG
scooter pics 001.JPG (154.04 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
fatcharlie
Goped
Goped

Re: leo with a leo and the elite

Post by fatcharlie »

My Leo Vince for my 86 Aero had a restrictor in the exhaust just inside the flange where it mounts to the head... I had to pull that out.

I'm running a 90 jet with 41.1 grams total weight in a lightened DDX variator and it works well for me... your needs may be different of course... do some plug chops to make sure you aren't going lean on the main.
1986 NB50
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: leo with a leo and the elite

Post by martynkim »

The pipe will take some tinkering to get it dialed in. When it hits the powerband you will know springs and rollers will need to be adjusted to compensate.
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts