Which wheels will fit a stock 87 SE50?

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Which wheels will fit a stock 87 SE50?

Post by Kustomkarma »

My (I'll just replace the speedometer cable) on my 1987 SE50 project has exploded into replacing the rear inner fender, exhaust, rebuild carb.....etc. etc. (rebuild the whole scoot project) lol. While I've got everything apart I was wondering if there are any wider, better, sexier wheels that I can swap to since I'm replacing the tires too. I happen to have a couple of thrashed sa50's. Would any of those wheels / brakes fit? Any aluminum wheels? I figure I'd ask the experts before I take apart a couple more scoots and make a bigger mess. My SA50's are AF16 engines and my SE50 has an AF05E.

Thanks in advance!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Which wheels will fit a stock 87 SE50?

Post by benji »

I think it'll fit. I think any honda w a drum brake 95.5mm and the right spline count/size should be fine. Elite,aero,ruckus,metro,dio,etc..
Kustomkarma
Elite
Elite

Post by Kustomkarma »

Thanks for the info. Did they make any aluminum drum brake wheels for Elite, Aero, Ruckus, Metro, Dio...?
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Dio, and ncy wheels (or replicas). Or you could use a kymco adapter and use an atv wheel. Search eBay for "ruckus wheel", you'll see plenty of options I think.