Piston ring for spree 48mm kit

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

stevespree7
Goped
Goped

Piston ring for spree 48mm kit

Post by stevespree7 »

I purchased a 48 millimeter kit from scooter swap shop.com. I got a Scuf, fixed it and now I am wanting to buy a new piston ring set. The original said the letter w and the number 48 on them. How can I find these piston rings? I'm super sad without my spree
stevespree7
Goped
Goped

Re: Piston ring for spree 48mm kit

Post by stevespree7 »

oh wow! hello! yes it was the kit you stopped selling a year ago. i bought the last few you had left. i live them! i just need to find a good replacement ring for them. i technically have 3 kits, from scooter swap shop. any way you can help a dude out? i tried measuring them with a digital caliper, but i believe i need a micrometer to size myself new ones. :-(

just got the bike running with a new kit last night. i think this one will last a while longer. (i was even more of a noob when installing the first kit last year. )

any help would be much appreciated! i know you don't support the kit anymore, but even a link to ebay or something would make my day. :-) then i can repair that kit and have it ready for when this one has problems :-) was it a 46 mm kit scooter swap shop sold? i cant remember now. any ways, thank you for listening to me ramble. :happy:
stevespree7
Goped
Goped

Post by stevespree7 »

i will check tonight and let you know. :-)
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Rik kit rings are avalible
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship: