WILL IT WORK?

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

drilling would be easier but u still have all that crap inside. i would just split the sides and pull everything out.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
MYSTERE1
Goped
Goped

Post by MYSTERE1 »

I just started to loose power this week. rather quickly too. i'm going to cut the exhust opun and finish what i started years ago. i finally have a friend with a welder!!

i never experienced this kind of power lose befor. kinda wierd. one day i was doin 65. the next 55. the next 45. and then the poping started and little pufs of white smoke. now it will go 30 then die. just goes blaaaaaaa pop pop blaaaaa. it's about time i do some maintainence. spark plug covered in oil. gotta be cloged up exhust.

i learnd these mods from the moped wiz. use ever go there??? Brian has a highly moded spree. different carb and nos. hit 70mph!!!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Post a link for Moped Wiz.

What do your plug chops look like? Did you run a larger jet with the de-restricted exhaust?
Tippmann98
Spree
Spree

Post by Tippmann98 »

70 m.p.h. .... Haha, suuuure. 70 + spree = death
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

You'd need some chassis mods on the Spree, like a real damped fork and a better rear shock, and a re-raked (leaned back) head tube. Not to mention tires and wheels. 70+ on a stock Spree suspension would be death.
MYSTERE1
Goped
Goped

Post by MYSTERE1 »

I made an error. it's brian's friend that has that spree.

http://expresslymopeds.50megs.com/

My chops were tan in colour. i bumped up to a 70 main jet and moved the clip on the needle to the seconed from the bottom. i also have a k&N cone filter. sorry no part #.

I thimk we should start a new thred or move this one or something. its gotten kinda off its original topic.