1st Post - Need SE50P owner's manual

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

Well i am still am going to share it but i want some thing in return. I want to be one more mod for a fourms. so noiseguy let me know where to send it.
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
ryanmcfinney
Goped
Goped

Post by ryanmcfinney »

Do you have an ETA on when that SA50 manual might be scanned in Noise?
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

sa no se
Elite-ist
Spree
Spree

Post by Elite-ist »

No he said he already has an SA50 one in his possesion thats the one I was asking about :)
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

Well noiseguy do u want to use the Se50 manual?
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

1) I've got the SA50 manual. My 70 hr workweek has been keeping me from getting it scanned. However, I've got the scanner, laptop, and book in one place on a cleared off desk, so getting it scanned and back to the owner this weekend is looking good. He stated he wasn't in a hurry, but it's been too long now.

2) Darat: I'm shocked that you feel the you are in the position to make demands. I've created the MMM section just for you and your cohorts, which you're moderating now, and I asked for nothing in return. I do not need any more moderators for the board at this point. I think you should have offered to share this manual months ago, but you hadn't fessed up to owning it. The guy that sent the SA50 manual asked for NOTHING in return; possibly he understands that it takes a little effort from everyone to keep a board like this together. You can either send the manual or not, but I sure as * am NOT going to grant you any further favors to get it.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

hey no big deal i will send it but i need to know where to send it and u dont have to do anything at all. Just send me a P.M to where to send it.
Elite-ist
Spree
Spree

Post by Elite-ist »

Sweet that would be awesome if you got to that NoiseGuy! :)

Don't kill yourself though - 70 hrs IS a long workweek I have to say!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

The SA50 manuals scanned in; I need to get a copy of Acrobat (the real thing, not the reader) in order to assemble it. Once I get it assembled I can send it back the kind owner of said manual.

Darat and I are working out arrangements on his manual. I'm trying to figure out if he's got the '94+ (Dio) manual or the '87-93 manual, which would be covering the same material.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

I read all this, and am still confused. It looks like the SA50 was sold with both the AF05 ('88-93) engine and the AF16 (Dio) engine, in different years.

http://www.jacksscootershop.com/honda_VIN.html
Admin, Hondaspree.net

darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

i think that some one said some thing about the eng vin number if it was one number off or some thing that u can do modds to it by useing the head and cylnder off of the se50 so u can put a 65cc kit on it
Musicman823
BMX
BMX

Post by Musicman823 »

Hey emp, no offense, but there are hundreds of posts about the things that you are asking. Why don't you try to search some of them and study--you know? If you have a specific question, then we can help. IMO
emp
Noob
Noob

Post by emp »

["Musicman823"]Hey emp, no offense, but there are hundreds of posts about the things that you are asking. Why don't you try to search some of them and study--you know? If you have a specific question, then we can help. IMO]

Musicman, none taken. Here's where I'm coming from. I'm brand new to this list but I have been using internet motorcycle lists since 1994 or so. I was hoping that someone might point me in the right direction.

I did searches. But I have not found engine model specific answers - I don't know what the diffference is between all the 50 cc engines. Thus, I don't know if an answer for a Spree or a Dio or other applies to the SE50P engine. As you can imagine, I can't even figure out where the starting line is in this race.

For example, do a search on SE50P engine, you get 474 hits. I went through several pages. Virually all of the 5-6 pages I saw were sort of banter rather than tech advice. It gets real old, real fast trying to sift the wheat from the chaff when you're looking for answers to basic questions.

FWIW, I posted those questions and did not receive one helpful response or even a suggestion of help except taking off the side panels which was sophomoric at best. I mean like, no kidding but that does not address any of the questions I posted.

In the end, getting no help, I just figured I'd be better off spending a few bucks on an owners manual and then later on a repair manual and just sorting it out myself.

Not sure if that makes any sense. Like Noiseguy - thanks again for the site - I work a lot, I travel a lot. I have about 4 hrs early on a Saturday morning when I can devote time to working on the scooter at any one time. So if I can't get help or find something, I have to take the path of least resistance.

Thanks for posting.
Honda SE50P Elite - Newbie
Peugeot Elystar 125cc
90 BMW R100GS Paris Dakar
Musicman823
BMX
BMX

Post by Musicman823 »

Fair enough emp. If you can't get anyone to help you, appeal to noiseguy, he's the one with all the knowledge (sorry guys, I've read a lot of the posts).