WOT skipping

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

jetlag
Spree
Spree

WOT skipping

Post by jetlag »

bike n mods: honda elite s malossi crank,mhr and clutch 1k center 2k clutch, keli with sef ramp, s trans with 7.8-1 gearing, ct black w/boysen reeds "2 pedals each side", 28mm oko 52 pilot 142 main c-clip in the middle and airbox for a filter

problem i have is when im holding wot and maybe around 45-50 bike starts to lag almost like its skipping on and off throttle is good throughout the powerband from idle to 3/4 crisp and responsive. haven't done any plug chops but just took off the plug and its mainly black with a brown nose. can a rich jetting cause this * reaction at wot?
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: WOT skipping

Post by bakaracer »

jetlag wrote:bike n mods: honda elite s malossi crank,mhr and clutch 1k center 2k clutch, keli with sef ramp, s trans with 7.8-1 gearing, ct black w/boysen reeds "2 pedals each side", 28mm oko 52 pilot 142 main c-clip in the middle and airbox for a filter

problem i have is when im holding wot and maybe around 45-50 bike starts to lag almost like its skipping on and off throttle is good throughout the powerband from idle to 3/4 crisp and responsive. haven't done any plug chops but just took off the plug and its mainly black with a brown nose. can a rich jetting cause this * reaction at wot?
YUP! drop the main 1 at a time.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r