Everyone should do this!

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

Incomel
BMX
BMX

Everyone should do this!

Post by Incomel »

After searching through many posts I am impressed with all the information and grateful to everyone who has helped all us honda noobs out. However, I have a suggestion to everyone who posts a question/problem. Many times multiple solutions are posed by various knowledgeable users in an attempt to solve a person's problem. Often one of these suggestions solves the problem. However my problem is that the person being helped may or may not post a final note saying which of the suggestions fixed the problem.

Thus, many times after reading through a topic (trying to avoid reposting similar problems) I am still left perplexed and without an answer because I see 7 different valid suggestions i.e. airbox, carb, oil filter, reed valves, muffler, belt, auto bystarter, etc. to a problem and the person who posed the intial questions may or may not reply which of these suggestions fixed his problem. I realize that not every problem is solved but most are.

Therfore if we could all try to post the solution to our problem I know it would be greatly appreciated. By doing this not only do you have an opportunity to thank everyone for their help but you would also in the long run be helping us all out. Thanks all.

P.S. I will start out by posting the solution to my "Does this sound right to you" topic.