Speedo Not Working 85 CH150D

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

kjkenney
Goped
Goped

Speedo Not Working 85 CH150D

Post by kjkenney »

So I'm used to the pure analog speedo on my Aero, but this guy has a little more electrical involved in the speedometer, and I'm wondering if I'm overlooking something. The cable itself seems fine, I unattached it from behind the panel and spun the front wheel and the inner cable spins freely and smoothly. I tightened it back in snug and still nothing. Checked the Reed switch for the digital speedo and it looks fine and clean, but just purely inspected visually. The trip meter and the odometer are analog, and they don't work either. So I'm wondering, is there something in the circuit that could cause nothing at all to work, or is there a chance that the gear that drives the gauges inside the panel is loose or broken? New issue to me, my Aero has all been plug and play, this scoot seems a little more, well, deluxe in its design. Any insight appreciated!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Speedo Not Working 85 CH150D

Post by MrJumps »

My speedo is doing the same. Well, it's a Spree, and it went way faster than its designed to, and well, stripped my gears in my brake hub.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship: