my 44mm spree cylinder kits

Trying to get your Spree/Elite to run, or run better? Post your questions here.

Moderator: Moderator

tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

my 44mm spree cylinder kits

Post by tazland001 »

Who is talkin smack about my kits?? Any questions about the break in procedures about my 44mm spree cylinder kits ask questions. The break in procedure on these kits is crutial as stated on the instructions. If the break in procedures are not followed you will soft lock your cylinder. Also these kits will not give any additional top end and will only give you a boost on the take off(acceleration). I am working on getting 47mm cylinder kits(w/90 main jet replacment) and top end gears for the NQ50 spree. To get the spree going about 55mph with great take off and super top end. I have to design and test first to see if the belt and drive system will hold up to the upgrades. You might see these products come out late this summer. And more stuff next year like bigger intake manifolds, clutch, extended drive and driven faces(variator and fly wheel), and wider clutch for wider belt. So get ready fellas for the day of the spree will be here.

Marc
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

You should look into brake upgrades as well if you plan on 55 mph Spree.
Also bolt on mounts for motor swaps.
Different wheel selections would be good too.
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

yahh, great any other ideas are greatlly appretiated. those are very good ideas. Anyone got a clogged up junk spree muffler. I need one for a sample.

Marc
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

i can c opening up the cylinders, but where u finding the pistons? :?
~2004 Geely Fashion~
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Heh. That's a great way to introduce yourself to the board.

Product ideas:

Look up "highway speed pipes." I still get requests for those but no longer build them. This lifts top RPM.

Figure out a bigger front pulley than available from Honda with a larger belt so that you aren't overcompressing the rear pulley but still get the higher ratio. Sell it as a stage 2 kit for the larger bores. This will allow you to take advantage of the higher RPM and increased power.

Pre-milled (-0.020) heads. More power from having the right squish.

Larger intake and reeds are available from Honda, and the airbox is finicky, so I don't see much possiblilty there.

Knock yourself out.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

it's nice to see someone else has faith in the nq50. i was thinking about doing the nq65 conversion, but i don't trust my lathe skills and my dad's lathe is so buried it would take a week just to get to...
are they bored out stock cylenders, or bigger jugs?
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Spreetard wrote:Are they bored out stock cylenders, or bigger jugs?
Reportedly they are all-new jugs, not bored out Honda parts.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

noiseguy

Post by tazland001 »

I like the way you think noiseguy. I hope we can work together soon. Any advice you have I will be eager for. Have you thought about sending me a pipe yet?

ty
marc
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I probably would have bought one of them kits already if I didn't have to bid on them... I hate bidding on things on eBay.

I will look into getting one soon, I still have a couple Spree blocks, would be nice to put together and sell motors on eBay.
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
GIJoeBob
Elite
Elite

Re: my 44mm spree cylinder kits

Post by GIJoeBob »

tazland001 wrote:Who is talkin smack about my kits?? Any questions about the break in procedures about my 44mm spree cylinder kits ask questions. The break in procedure on these kits is crutial as stated on the instructions. If the break in procedures are not followed you will soft lock your cylinder. Also these kits will not give any additional top end and will only give you a boost on the take off(acceleration). I am working on getting 47mm cylinder kits(w/90 main jet replacment) and top end gears for the NQ50 spree. To get the spree going about 55mph with great take off and super top end. I have to design and test first to see if the belt and drive system will hold up to the upgrades. You might see these products come out late this summer. And more stuff next year like bigger intake manifolds, clutch, extended drive and driven faces(variator and fly wheel), and wider clutch for wider belt. So get ready fellas for the day of the spree will be here.

Marc
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

haha

Post by tazland001 »

funny.