Blasphemy- CH250 Motor into Elite 50

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

ae86guy
Elite
Elite

Re: Blasphemy- CH250 Motor into Elite 50

Post by ae86guy »

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ha ha ha ha ha the old mans getting stirred up id watch that heart condition if i was you if i was made of money id b there in a flash
ae86guy
Elite
Elite

Post by ae86guy »

just googled your house what a dump id b ashamed giving out my address if i lived in sh.it hole like that enough said as to why your a grumpy old cu.nt
capturedbyrobots
Goped
Goped

Post by capturedbyrobots »

Wow, what a load of crap this thread turned into.

I have a ch250 and the radiator is very small,
But it is aluminum.
The thing stays cool even in the very hot weather
Without the fan even engaging.

As for a hub, early helix hubs work.

The motor swap would rule, as this thing is FAST!
Epschoenly
Noob
Noob

Post by Epschoenly »

yall arguing over scooters? thats some funny s*** right there.
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

Epschoenly wrote:yall arguing over scooters? thats some funny s*** right there.
I know this is some intertaining stuff. Too bad the mods don't step in and shut these fools up for jacking this thread. I always wanted to see a 4 stroke 250 moto in a 50. Thing would be super illegal in hawaii
capturedbyrobots
Goped
Goped

Post by capturedbyrobots »

konaking wrote:. I always wanted to see a 4 stroke 250 moto in a 50. Thing would be super illegal in hawaii
The motor itself is very small.
Not much bigger than a vertical minarelli, or maybe
One of those aprilia ac motors...
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

You can all hold your own on a technical level, there is no a need to get to a personal dispute side over this. You can measure temps and verify if the radiator is working in your application and environment.

Personal attacks are against the site owners rules. There's been a ramping up of these, and it does not add weight to the technical arguments. Some are hoping for more moderation. I hear that, yet from a technical level, debate is good, just keep it technical. Personal attacks never sway the technical side.

Ottoman recently posted 'If you put 10 engineers in a room and ask them a technical question you will get a minimum of 5 different answers.' Part of team building, and delivering a successful outcome is acceptance of diverse inputs.

-- mousewheels
nacree
Spree
Spree

Post by nacree »

Mousewheels,

I apologize for the thread drama. I attempted to keep my criticism of Bear's disrespectful behavior tied to the subject of the thread to keep at least some value.

As I stated in the thread, I now find a certain members comments/attitudes don't add any value to the subject matter and will forgo any further interaction with said individual so hopefully that will help turn down the heat and drama in further posts to this thread.

Sorry the mods had to intervene.

Thanks,
Nathan
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

nacree wrote:Mousewheels,

I apologize for the thread drama. I attempted to keep my criticism of Bear's disrespectful behavior tied to the subject of the thread to keep at least some value.

As I stated in the thread, I now find a certain members comments/attitudes don't add any value to the subject matter and will forgo any further interaction with said individual so hopefully that will help turn down the heat and drama in further posts to this thread.

Sorry the mods had to intervene.

Thanks,
Nathan
Oh great you blame me for telling the truth and for being threatened with bodily harm. Wonderful your picture of reality is totally skewed.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
nacree
Spree
Spree

Post by nacree »

Anyone have a decent seat bucket for a 1999 Elite? If I attempt the CH250 swap I will need to hack up the seat bucket a little to fit the taller CH250. I would like to have a spare available in case I want to go back to stock.

Thanks,

Nathan
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

Get this thing going! I'm excited to see the outcome :b2t: