complete break in

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

bonesv

Re: complete break in

Post by bonesv »

evilone wrote:Wow this thread went to s***! :*:

Thanks to Rhet for posting the only thing worth reading.
+1

This reply is to 305 elite: "does that answer your question?" :*:
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
gixxer1000chad
Spree
Spree

Post by gixxer1000chad »

word to that mystic....nobody likes being insulted over harmless self perference.. Especially when there wasn't any misinformation..and yes this thread def did get turned to crap..and again I appologize that it went to where it did on my end...its dumb..anyways ride on.. :peace:
i bet mine is slower!!! now what??
305elite
Spree
Spree

Post by 305elite »

Yes bonesv....so funny we were just taking about this type of * happening yesterday....so rediculus that a bunch of grown * men have to act this way on such a helpful forum...I've seen a lot of good forums go completely idle cause of * like this!!! I guess I didn't realize breaking in a motor was such a sore subject...lmao
01 Elite Sr
72cc Polini Corsa
21mm Pwk carb
V8 Typhoon exh
8:44:1 gears
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

gixxer1000chad wrote:ok here is the thing..i was attacked, insullted and disrespected just for the simple fact that I personally prefer to use premium fuel..in all my vehicles..i am fully aware that not all of them need it and that it's not required..my bmw M3 does require it bc it has a high compression performance engine as well as all my sportbikes...i use premium in all of them including my scooters ..its just kind of my ritual or what not..and * my sa50 sr goes almost 100miles on that $3.50 or so...so I just figure what's 20cents to 100miles..if it guzzled fuel I would be a different story and I probably wouldn't use it...bear blew this all waaay out of proportion bc he likes to argue over dumb stuff..its really retarted and * I even appologized at one point for sinking to that level but I guess some people just don't know when to stop...again I never told anyone they had to use or even needed premium or anything of the such.i just stated I use it and it's just 20cents more so what the *... And as far as premium and god synthetic oils "destroying my toys" that's complete b.s.
Attacked no. Disagreed with yes. Then you got all * because you were WRONG and it hurt your tender little feelings, just like the 8 year old little girl you are. :jack:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
gixxer1000chad
Spree
Spree

Post by gixxer1000chad »

ok
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

I really dont care what any of you say about the bear i hate him and think hes full of S H I T and i dont care what any of you say about me i like to fu.ck with the bear any chance i get
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
dio gear swap in progress
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Definition of a loser:
niftyman wrote:I really dont care what any of you say about the bear i hate him and think hes full of S H I T and i dont care what any of you say about me i like to fu.ck with the bear any chance i get
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

Haha i love making his blood presure go up big man of all men
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

And he always takes the cake
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

You need to learn to walk away especially when you have been owned
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »

Sorry for the new fangled lingo in old man language it means ol poppy lost the dang race
DJ1

NEK MINNIT

Malossi
DJ1 54mph
living in chch NZ
earthquake central
gixxer1000chad
Spree
Spree

Post by gixxer1000chad »

bear..i wasn't "WRONG" about anything at all..reread exactly what I posted...i do use premium(that is truth) whether it's needed or not, and I am at liberty to do that as I please and frankly it's not any of your business. If you want to be honest you are trying to misinform people by stating otherwise..u just blatantly refuse to stop trying to arrgue ..i am finished w this stupid argument..when all you and anyone has to do is read what was actually posted and can see the facts..i never disagreed with the fact that premium isn't needed/required once..not one time..again I just stated that I use it and that's all there is to it....it doesn't matter what fuel I or anyone else chooses to use, or pay 20cents extra for. That's mine/their own business ,it all works just fine. It breaks down to preference....i don't even know why you want to argue about that..it doeant pertain to you in anyway or misinform anyone..u are arguing with me as if I said you can only use premium fuel and only use synthetic oils.... I'm done arguing and am no longer communicating with you so you can stop now..its over ..grow up.. drop it. Let it go . It's done ,no one wants to read anymore of this childish crap.. You win..stooop
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

gixxer1000chad wrote:bear..i wasn't "WRONG" about anything at all..reread exactly what I posted...i do use premium(that is truth) whether it's needed or not, and I am at liberty to do that as I please and frankly it's not any of your business. If you want to be honest you are trying to misinform people by stating otherwise..u just blatantly refuse to stop trying to arrgue ..i am finished w this stupid argument..when all you and anyone has to do is read what was actually posted and can see the facts..i never disagreed with the fact that premium isn't needed/required once..not one time..again I just stated that I use it and that's all there is to it....it doesn't matter what fuel I or anyone else chooses to use, or pay 20cents extra for. That's mine/their own business ,it all works just fine. It breaks down to preference....i don't even know why you want to argue about that..it doeant pertain to you in anyway or misinform anyone..u are arguing with me as if I said you can only use premium fuel and only use synthetic oils.... I'm done arguing and am no longer communicating with you so you can stop now..its over ..grow up.. drop it. Let it go . It's done ,no one wants to read anymore of this childish crap.. You win..stooop
Yep, we know you use premium and it is a WASTE of money even though you can't admit it, so that makes you WRONG and everything you say from then on is wrong. Your record is intact, 100% wrong. Not many people can make that claim.

Oh and my blood pressure is just fine. A * ant like you couldn't raise it one number much less enough to cause an issue.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree