New Honda dio 87cc iron cylinder HStuning the development te

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Vidra
BMX
BMX

New Honda dio 87cc iron cylinder HStuning the development te

Post by Vidra »

Hi all
Development of new iron cylinder made ÔÇïÔÇïof HStuning team is under construction.
Cylinders drilled, giving degrees, will nitridálva 87cc cylinder size.
Output capacity will be five public from 23 to 26 HP.
There will be a smaller cylinder 70cc-50cc-16Hp 9Hp.

Small video from the cylinder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6vhSDv9pQ0
Honda dio AF-18E engine cylinder 50mm Ruima carburetor Dellorto PHBHB 28mm main200 exhaust 28mm v8 Crank 44.0mm Clutch Spring red Clutch Pad Springs white Primarygear Malossi16/32Secondargear Ruima17/42 Malossi KEVLAR Belt Pulley 8g Air Filter X2
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: New Honda dio 87cc iron cylinder HStuning the developmen

Post by eliteguy50 »

:popcorn:
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

So is that their own cylinder they made or just cleaning up the ports on a ruima cylinder? Because the sure looked like a ruima cylinder!
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
Vidra
BMX
BMX

Post by Vidra »

Yes you were wrong, this is not a ruima cylinder.
But the stronger 4-5 cylinder made ÔÇïÔÇïof what a flat iron cylinders.
Therefore, the content available to him to endure the life hoszab 12 000rpm.
The cylinder is open only to what can be manufactured.
Walking is a special roller to hardened.
Custom keypad and 25 years of experience in the tuning of the cylinder.
Honda dio AF-18E engine cylinder 50mm Ruima carburetor Dellorto PHBHB 28mm main200 exhaust 28mm v8 Crank 44.0mm Clutch Spring red Clutch Pad Springs white Primarygear Malossi16/32Secondargear Ruima17/42 Malossi KEVLAR Belt Pulley 8g Air Filter X2
bakaracer
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by bakaracer »

So are you hstunning or is someone else giving you the info? Because ruima is the only bore that has the triangle shape base that goes from the boost port to the transfers. Everyone else has the stock shape base.from the video it seams that this is a company that does porting work tunning. If it was there own cylinder already made to their specs,they wouldn't need to port it by hand. The video you posted clearly shows a uncut exhaust port ,then a hand ported one and also shows a hand with a dremel porting out the transfers. So if your still insisting that they make their own cylinders, your straight lying.
Nothing like getting stroked!
Thanks to my sponsors
Nos Energy Drinks,themopedcompany.com,nwautoevents.com,Cycle Gear
90 honda dio sp 72cc
87 elite 50 s with 86cc watercooled mini stroke
87 elite 50 race bike mhr 72cc
91 yamaha tzr 250r
Vidra
BMX
BMX

Post by Vidra »

Yes it is a ruima cylinder.
But there are changes to it that only the HS-tuning to do.
Vidra
BMX
BMX

Post by Vidra »

Hello new video from the HSTuning & Control will be ready soon for Honda dio 87cc.
Link video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZJwxXgjXY
motormike

Post by motormike »

Vidra wrote:Yes you were wrong, this is not a ruima cylinder.
Vidra wrote:Yes it is a ruima cylinder.
bakaracer wrote: your straight lying.

.....the board police never sleeps.... 8) ....bakaracer rocks.... :geekdance:
RideRed
<(2)Gyro S><Helix><Sym Wolf>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Vidra
BMX
BMX

Post by Vidra »

Hello,
I am Sandor Hari from Hungary. IÔÇÖve got twenty years of experience working with scooters and also tuning them. My main goal was always to reach the maximum power and to elongate the life of the tuned engine. To achieve this, my first profession (toolmaker) came handy.
You can find parts on my website that were designed or re-designed by me to achieve a better quality than the original, for a price that is a fraction of the price of a new part.
These parts were under constant and maximum load for month to test them with Dragon and the toughest High-End sets These tests were followed by disassembly and wear measurements up till we receive appropriate results.
I have a team racing with my parts. This team achieved II. place on national level in the strongest High-End category. You can find pictures of them on my website. I would like to emphasize that these are custom manufactured products.
Some details about the offered product:
ÔÇ× If you want a durable, long lasting and most importantly a much stronger cylinder than the one issued, this procedure is the most obvious. We can achieve that with nitriding and by changing the full control of the cylinder.
The nitriding is done in high-performance furnaces. Various gases, nitrate containing salts are added with specific time intervals at 600 ┬░C. This diffuses into the surface and making that 4-5 times as hard as the original factory one, elongating itÔÇÖs lifespan. We do a surface honing on the finished size to outrule any distortion.
With this process not only the hardness increased but on the hardened surface we also raised the piston and the ringÔÇÖs sliding velocity. Obviously this means that the turn of the engine is raised. In addition we harmonize the cylinder separately, convert it, and getting extra bhp out o fit. ItÔÇÖs not uncommon to get an extra 4-6 bhp.
These cylinder sets can achieve such performance by exhausts manufactured by us. We offer our cylinders, exhausts and other parts in the complete 50 and 70 ccm category. We also provide assistance in the setup of our products. First we thought of Honda Dio as an initial introduction.
Since this product has only just been introduct on the international market, please be patient untill we can give accurate performance datas.ÔÇØ
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Quoth Vidra:
Yes you were wrong, this is not a ruima cylinder.
Moments later,
Yes it is a ruima cylinder.
I'm Confused!
So starting with Ruima's base product, re-worked with the care and craftsmanship normally associated with the Italian brands? I like how the bore is done with torque plates, like it always oughta be. Nice work on the ports, too. My only concern was the Whisper-thin cylinder wall, composed of what still has to be Taiwanese foundry metal. Evidently the surface hardness is addressed with nitriding, and the bob-and-weave distortion of the original's bore precision is revised. The remaining question is whether or not Honda-san's fan-forced cooling is up to the task of maintaining thermal constancy with that much horsepower.

If you're making exhausts, please post some up!
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Looks messy
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

King your a hater lol
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Downsouthdio wrote:King your a hater lol
Yeah im a hater for anything thats not italian or japanese made
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

Nah your a full out hater .. Hater :2thumbs:
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
Vidra
BMX
BMX

Post by Vidra »

Hello new video of the HS & Tuning Control
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIjHoOJgcfc