Polini Corsa warranty

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

Re: Polini Corsa warranty

Post by Red Eft Performance »

Im not going to enter the MHR vs corsa debate as they are both good bores and no matter what I say people will say my opinion is biased.

But I will say the "defective" bore that I did not warranty had 600-700 miles on it. And I offered to send another one at a ridiculously low price. The original buyer understood. (It was not Lovemyhonda)

No worries Lovemyhonda I just felt like you were taking a personal stab at me for no reason we are all good.

If anyone can point me to a shop that will warranty a BBK for 6-700 miles I would like to buy a couple. :naughty:
Red Eft Performance
To benefit forum members REP will beat the price of any legit/active Business/website

Elite, Dio, Aero, AF16/AF05 Cylinder kits,Clutches,Variators,Belts,CDI boxes,Reeds,Clutch bells,Pipes
Malossi,Polini,Fabrizi,Anything!

View products click => Here
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

I think a warranty on bbk's us bogus. Probably didnt heat cycle it right
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

I think the guy I got it from knows what hes doing with a tiny little engine. This is old school tech, heat cycling isn't anything but patience. I wasn't there for it so I honestly don't know but I have a lot of confidence in the guy, hes a good man to know.
I'm not Mr. Mechanic, I'm Mr. Genetics and I know it.
Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

Post by Red Eft Performance »

LoveMyHonda wrote:I think the guy I got it from knows what hes doing with a tiny little engine. This is old school tech, heat cycling isn't anything but patience. I wasn't there for it so I honestly don't know but I have a lot of confidence in the guy, hes a good man to know.
I'm not Mr. Mechanic, I'm Mr. Genetics and I know it.
For the record I'm not indicating that he didn't know what he was doing. Just pointing out the reason I didn't warranty kit. He is a good guy and a pleasure to deal with.
Red Eft Performance
To benefit forum members REP will beat the price of any legit/active Business/website

Elite, Dio, Aero, AF16/AF05 Cylinder kits,Clutches,Variators,Belts,CDI boxes,Reeds,Clutch bells,Pipes
Malossi,Polini,Fabrizi,Anything!

View products click => Here