molossi build

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

happyman
Spree
Spree

molossi build

Post by happyman »

if a person puts a molossi build together "70cc" not a chamber pipe, but a performance pipe, and stock carb,also stock airbox, modded, what would the differance be if it was built with a larger intak,e and carb plus the good pipe. will run 9;1 gears also. power wise and mph..
thanks Happy
stillspeeding
Spree
Spree

Post by stillspeeding »

you have the parts, put it together and if it blows i will tell you why :lol:
Can't afford speed then stay away from it!
happyman
Spree
Spree

Post by happyman »

[quote="stillspeeding"]you have the parts, put it together and if it blows i will tell you why :lol:[/quote

i gave kiaoni a call before he shippe dmy stuff and a he said a 844 gear will be good. i hope so i thought the 9.0 gear was not going to be real good.. but you say i need even more? i realize the carb is a bit small but i think i can get fuel to the motor to keep it from blowing.. i don;t hold the throttle wide open but i will cruise or try to at say 50 mph, not sure how fast this thig wil run with the 8.44 gear but kaioni says it should be at least 65. i guess i wil find out i have a long break in ahead of me on two scooters , i don't like that having to baby then it takes forever to get 400 mile on them
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

dont really mind this dude to much. He gets on here and talks trash.

A few people say he knows what he is talking about, but all he ever does now is post useless comments and does allot of these " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
happyman
Spree
Spree

Post by happyman »

Dac wrote:dont really mind this dude to much. He gets on here and talks trash.

A few people say he knows what he is talking about, but all he ever does now is post useless comments and does allot of these " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "
well i am open to suggestions.. i am not even familar with the honda elite. i know one thing though. whe your doing two of the at once and going through them its a pile of money. you have see wha ti am building so i am all ears. or eyes here . its all in fun.
happyman
Spree
Spree

Post by happyman »

stillspeeding wrote:you have the parts, put it together and if it blows i will tell you why :lol:
i cannot imagine the people at VT steering a person wrong on a simple build!!?they are very easy to talk to and understanding of what i am trying to achieve. its a very pleasant experiance to talk to them and i gain more insight on the build and what to expect from it.. i wil say that i wan tto do a biffer card and intake but i don't want huge 28 mm setup and i still want to untilize the oil pump the 18mm-maybe 20mm setup should work fine. i know it does on my kymco running 19 mm. cannot imagine there is that much differance. anyway all info is welcome.. thanks Happy