How to do wheelies

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

gobucks
Spree
Spree

How to do wheelies

Post by gobucks »

does anyone know how to do wheelies on an elite?
danmdevries
BMX
BMX

Post by danmdevries »

Sit really far back, twist throttle.
2004 Kymco ZX50
70cc kit, 19mm carb, chambered exhaust
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

there is 2 good ways.

1- go about 10mph, let the bike rev down , Gun It! but right as the bike revs up pull backwards (back not up.) the front will pop up.
Then the hard part is to keep your balance.

2- Just pull when you take off, then try your best to keep the bike up.

If the bike is kinda weak just start off a little slower. There is some guys...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=32383985
this video is the best of the best when it comes to elite stunting. i have not seem much besides this.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
jake8611
Noob
Noob

this is how you do it

Post by jake8611 »

you lean back till you fall and bust your * and f*** up your scooter you dumbass there not made for wheelies...ride bicycle if you want to do that s***
mopedman
CB900F
CB900F

Re: this is how you do it

Post by mopedman »

jake8611 wrote:you lean back till you fall and bust your * and f*** up your scooter you dumbass there not made for wheelies...ride bicycle if you want to do that s***

not true, you can do wheelies for miles on a moped
Michigan Moped Mafia founding member
2005 Yamaha Zuma
1985 Honda Spree
1978 Honda Express
Burgleflickle
BMX
BMX

Post by Burgleflickle »

jake8611 wrote:you lean back till you fall and bust your * and f*** up your scooter you dumbass there not made for wheelies...ride bicycle if you want to do that s***
I love how the guy calling someone a dumba$s used the wrong "there" instead of "their". Sorry, but I laughed.
"This whole thing is a travesty and a sham and a mockery! It's a traveshamockery!"

"No making up words sir."

"Burgleflickle!"
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

i guess if u have the skill do it. if your like me......i aint chancin it. :wink:
~2004 Geely Fashion~
monkeywrench
Spree
Spree

Post by monkeywrench »

putt your legs out on each side of the moped. than let them dragg just a little . this way your balance is better and your more stable. after a while your balance increases so you can wheelie with your legs up on the floor board it might take a while but it really works good . ill post pics up latter
here kitty kitty kitty
http://www.youtube.com/warmonkey80
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

Burgleflickle wrote:
I love how the guy calling someone a dumba$s used the wrong "there" instead of "their". Sorry, but I laughed.
Actually, you're wrong too. They're would be proper for that sentence... "...they are not made..." :lol:
CharlotteSpreeRider
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by CharlotteSpreeRider »

jstone wrote:
Burgleflickle wrote:
Actually, you're wrong too. They're would be proper for that sentence... "...they are not made..." :lol:
HA! Yes, spelling and grammar are awful on this board. It's a bit annoying sometimes, but I can live with it.

-aseigler
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

ahahaha
this board is gold compared to http://www.forumshawaii.net. that site is nothing but bad grammer. Its hard to read more then a few lines of it then i come running back here.
dayummm... 65islVDub... keep wakin me up wit ur 2am runs... lol. nah. j/k.

ho bah! u work midnight shift o' sumtin? or jes go to sleep late like me? lol.

lol. at stoked89s mean upside down sup!...

hoo... memoh.ree.all cruz almost hea! gonna haf mopedz all ova!
let'smake'um a gud one! i no like c one moa memorial service happenin aftah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so lezza be careful wen riding hah! k'den!!!!
nah. cruise is cruise... no matta u stay up front or u da last one... main ting is having fun!!!
me thinks da cruise wen pretty good considering nobody died... and seems elcopos stayed away... so methinks u guyz & galz deserve a hand 4 riding well...
and these guys are some of the better people on the site.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Burgleflickle
BMX
BMX

Post by Burgleflickle »

jstone wrote:
Burgleflickle wrote:
Nope, I teach English, and this is a part of our proofreading lessons. They're is a contraction of they are. "Their" is a possessive word, and "there" describes perspective or location.

I'm not normally a grammar *, but I couldn't help being a smart *.
"This whole thing is a travesty and a sham and a mockery! It's a traveshamockery!"

"No making up words sir."

"Burgleflickle!"
jstone
Elite
Elite

Post by jstone »

Mmmm...*? They're is proper for that sentence.

"you lean back till you fall and bust your * and f*** up your scooter you dumbass *they're/they are* not made for wheelies...ride bicycle if you want to do that s***"

Their would be ok if you said something like... "Their scooters are not made for wheelies."
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

here is me when i was about 16 and i am now 20 and i still do the same s*** lol here is my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-F7NksnBp4
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
fastgtp99
Goped
Goped

Post by fastgtp99 »

I was out earlier tryin to wheelie and every time I got it up I got scared and hit the brake or let off the throttle. then i just sat there and held the back brake and pulled it all the way up to see where the tipping point was and its really far back but no matter what when your actually doing it, it always feels like your gonna go right over. How the f*@! to you get over that.
94 Elite s50, 72cc, 9:1 gears, 50mph so far