elite e sb50p exhaust advice

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

beefy
BMX
BMX

elite e sb50p exhaust advice

Post by beefy »

Hey I'm kinda new to these things and have some questions. I have an elite e and Its pretty impressive to me as far as speed and power it does about 34 on a strait away and about 30 up hills its not as powerfull as my dads aero, but it just happens to be pink and dude I'm cool with that. my questions are I know nobody makes an exhaust for these things but I've heard of guys on here making them them self and I'm pretty good with metal so I was wondering if thats a possibility and if so any advice on that would help. if not does the elite e have the washer in the exhaust you can drill out? and if I did build an exhaust do I need to up jet the carb. and if i up jet the carb do I have to pre mix my fuel another question is can I take a dremil tool to the intake and exhaust ports and make them bigger if so an advice on that thanks
scooterwerx
Elite
Elite

Post by scooterwerx »

beefy
BMX
BMX

Post by beefy »

Thanks man that looks like a pretty awesome site
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

What year and model is your elite? Info is behind front wheel/under floor.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
beefy
BMX
BMX

Post by beefy »

I believe its a 1990 I know Its a sb50p elite e. The guy I bought it from said it's a 1990 but you never know people say a lot of things, I'll have to check
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

No performance parts for the SB, its as good as its gonna get.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
beefy
BMX
BMX

Post by beefy »

I know they dont make them I was wondering if anybody had advice on building and exhaust yourself I've heard people talking about building them and heard the mention of exhaust calculators on hear and I'm pretty good at working with metal so I was just wondering
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

If your good with a MIG making a pipe will be easy, calc in ADV tech docs.
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

A tuned exhaust for that bike will look just like the one for Spree.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products