Later Guys

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Later Guys

Post by Trafficjamz »

Yeah .....the pictures are from user blakflag who is not ae86guy :eyeroll:

Although .....I have never seen them in the same room together. :wink:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
ae86guy
Elite
Elite

Post by ae86guy »

Bit * u didnt u didnt work it out huh read wat ive done above try it and c wat happens or is it 2 hard 4 ya a bit ova ya head is it you could ask your daddy 2 help u undo the bolts
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

get over yourself no one cares
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

ae86guy wrote:Bit * u didnt u didnt work it out huh read wat ive done above try it and c wat happens or is it 2 hard 4 ya a bit ova ya head is it you could ask your daddy 2 help u undo the bolts

I have already put a variator on the nonvariated sb50 engine waaaay before you did any thing.

I also abandoned the project because, without the rear pulley to go with the variator, the front variator by itself is worthless.

Even then ,if you could get the rear pulley to fit..........the cover does not fit still.

Dude swap a dio :eyeroll:
ae86guy
Elite
Elite

Post by ae86guy »

So he says now after calling me a bullsh ita why didnt u tell every1 when they wanted 2 know how 2 do it instead u said it cant b done i think ur still * that you didnt figure it out yourself u actually do car audio installs did u stick to 12v cause you were scared to touch 240v man i wouldnt even let you fit a band expander to a car i owned let alone a new headunit and subs mr traffic jams aint the clever cookie he makes out to be :peace:
ae86guy
Elite
Elite

Post by ae86guy »

F u c k o f f fast plastic u piece of s*** i wasnt talking 2 you
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

ae86guy wrote:So he says now after calling me a bullsh ita why didnt u tell every1 when they wanted 2 know how 2 do it instead u said it cant b done i think ur still * that you didnt figure it out yourself
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15541&p=128888&hili ... ts#p128888
Here is the post where I shared my info. I am not "*" about anything.

I am not trying to put a variator on a spree, because I figured out a while ago that it is not cost effective. :imo:

ae86guy wrote:u actually do car audio installs did u stick to 12v cause you were scared to touch 240v man i wouldnt even let you fit a band expander to a car i owned let alone a new headunit and subs mr traffic jams aint the clever cookie he makes out to be :peace:
Yes 240v is scary :nervous: and totally influenced my decision to go with 12v :jack: :*:

I have never installed a Band Expander. But I live in the USA not kiwi country :hi:

But subs and amps......I got you covered :thumbwink:

Lets discuss this further on this topic.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17361&start=15
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

ae86guy wrote:So he says now after calling me a bullsh ita why didnt u tell every1 when they wanted 2 know how 2 do it instead u said it cant b done i think ur still * that you didnt figure it out yourself u actually do car audio installs did u stick to 12v cause you were scared to touch 240v man i wouldnt even let you fit a band expander to a car i owned let alone a new headunit and subs mr traffic jams aint the clever cookie he makes out to be :peace:
ae86guy if he spoke english would have wrote:You should have told me it didn't work before I wasted all that time, but i'll pretend it works anyway. Neener neener neener! Now I'll change the subject to insults about your livleyhood and hope nobody notices I have no clue what I'm talking about!:
Mayhaps, although I've been wrong before, If you tried communicating effectivly (perhaps typing in some form of english instead of the run-on gibberish you so like to use) you would find that people may actually take you seriously. I've seen my cat walk on my keyboard and type something more coherant and punctuated. The " variated" spree pictured is not as fast as my non-variated spree, whoever the owner is. The problem (or one of them) is that the rear pully on a spree is not cabable of the task at hand. The belt is also too narrow for the variator to work effectivly, and the amount of tension required to pull the belt down into the rear pully would stretch and break the little belt you are forced to use by the accursed rear pully. The list of engeneering problems goes on. For the time, money, and maintaining the "stock" look, the variated af05e is the way to go. Feel free to act like a baby and swaer at me. Go ahead, type a bunch of nonsensical crap about how dumb everyone else is. It's always fun to try and decode your run-on paragraphs!
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

ae86guy wrote:F u c k o f f fast plastic u piece of s*** i wasnt talking 2 you
look how cool you are :jack: are you like 12 or what why dont you and tobbagan go play hop scotch moron :jack: