Best bore-up kit for AF18E motor?

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Rabbi
Goped
Goped

Post by Rabbi »

hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:the corsa is suppose to be steel.
are you sure about that?
if it IS actually steel i might wait a bit longer and save up for the Corsa... my main reason for not buying it is that it wont last as long as the Contessa
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

it has an aluminum head but a steel body which is ported unlike the contessa. If you want to confirm ask the guys at FH. It seems you are all over the place.
Rabbi
Goped
Goped

Post by Rabbi »

hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:it has an aluminum head but a steel body which is ported unlike the contessa. If you want to confirm ask the guys at FH. It seems you are all over the place.
yeh I'll ask there to confirm... nothing wrong with posting on as many forums as possible
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

Rabbi wrote:
hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:it has an aluminum head but a steel body which is ported unlike the contessa. If you want to confirm ask the guys at FH. It seems you are all over the place.
yeh I'll ask there to confirm... nothing wrong with posting on as many forums as possible
nope nothing at all but FH would be the best place to confirm since they mod alot of dio motors