2000 Honda Elite SA50P - Gear Swap

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Re: 2000 Honda Elite SA50P - Gear Swap

Post by odinxxix »

you will need to get base and head gaskets but that is everything
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
shiba
Goped
Goped

Post by shiba »

alright, so i've tried to contact ottoman for his top end (tho, it did take me about a month to PM him, as i wasent too sure on my money situation -yes, even 25$..- and havent gotten a response, if your still interested in selling it and still have it...let me know, cuz i'd love to take it off your hands...

otherwise i posted in the for sale/wanted to buy forum over here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17072

if anyone knows someone that has what i need for sale, please pass them this way!! :)

i'm hopefully going to be moving the scooter in my basement this weekend to keep it from the cold, and HOPEFULLY get a new top end put on before spring comes!! if i cant find a good top end for sale, then i'm most likely going to buy THIS ONE (is that the one you were talking about wheelman???) sometime in late january/early feb...

thanks again all for all the help you've given me so far!!!
2000 Honda Elite SA50P (AF16E)
Current Mods: 72cc Malossi BBK, Unrestricted, OKO Vari, OKO Ramp, [9g OKO/ 7.5G ???] Rollers, #82 Upjet, ASN 9:1 gears

HELP ME WITH MY TRANSMISSION TUNING!!!
ottoman
Elite
Elite

Post by ottoman »

Sorry I sold the top end a while back
shiba
Goped
Goped

Post by shiba »

ottoman wrote:Sorry I sold the top end a while back
its ok man, ik i took forever to get back to you with an answer so i lost out..... was the perfect price, and pretty much what i wanted tho...since i probably wouldnt have had to 'break it in' at all...
Current Mods: 72cc Malossi BBK, Unrestricted, OKO Vari, OKO Ramp, [9g OKO/ 7.5G ???] Rollers, #82 Upjet, ASN 9:1 gears

ktroy
BMX
BMX

Post by ktroy »

Shiba, I am the one who bought the top end from underneath you. I figured you weren't interested due to the time frame and seemingly lack of interest on your part (at the time).

Due to this top-end, I purchased another 94 Honda SR50 with a busted cylinder for 225 bucks. If it wasn't for this incredible $25 bolt on top-end, I never would of bought the other moped :)

Really sorry, If I hadn't bought the moped I would throw the cylinder kit your way. Hope you find what your looking for, I feel kinda bad for taking parts from a person in need. :(
shiba
Goped
Goped

Post by shiba »

ktroy wrote:Shiba, I am the one who bought the top end from underneath you. I figured you weren't interested due to the time frame and seemingly lack of interest on your part (at the time).

Due to this top-end, I purchased another 94 Honda SR50 with a busted cylinder for 225 bucks. If it wasn't for this incredible $25 bolt on top-end, I never would of bought the other moped :)

Really sorry, If I hadn't bought the moped I would throw the cylinder kit your way. Hope you find what your looking for, I feel kinda bad for taking parts from a person in need. :(
no worries man!!! im glad someone was able to use it...and i DID take a LONG time to respond....only cuz i've been debating if i should keep the scooter, or sell it... but now that i realized that i do have room for my car, my scooter, and my electric motorcycle all to fit in my side of the garage (along with all the tools n stuff that i have)...i think im going to keep it...

i got the scooter in the basement right now covered in a few bed sheets, hopefully i can run across another really good deal for a top end... :)

ottoman
Elite
Elite

Post by ottoman »

Well I do have another motor with around 1200 miles on it. I drove it for a while before pulling it and putting it under my bench for a future stroker build.
If your not in a big hurry I could pull it off for you
shiba
Goped
Goped

Post by shiba »

ottoman wrote:Well I do have another motor with around 1200 miles on it. I drove it for a while before pulling it and putting it under my bench for a future stroker build.
If your not in a big hurry I could pull it off for you
how much were u looking to get for it? and what kind of condition is it in? also, would it include everything i need to put on a 'new' top end? (just wondering so i know what i'd need to order to get the job done :P

and it just so happens im not in a huge hurry at all :P i'll be in europe until late january, so take as much time as u need, as i got the scooter in the basement covered, just waiting for a new top end...

:)

thanks again guys!!!
~Shiba