Malossi bore discussion - split from Builds forum

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Malossi bore discussion - split from Builds forum

Post by kingkamehameha »

So your estimating 13k? You tach only goes to 8k. I have a feeling your tach is calibrated wrong. Besides that your revving the engine without load or wind resistance so that righ thur doesnt prove anything. Im still callig bs bs bs bs bs
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

For one you single minded monkey I have a digital tach right next to it, for two I have a 16k tach on my blue zx50 that is swapped onto when I want to go for a high speed ride so I clearly know what I see on multiple different tachs and bikes on this same engine, and lastly you said it cant rev that high, you did not say what the circumstances are,besides that it hits those rpms down the street, this video was ONLY done at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle due to rich ness. With the 120 jet in it, not the 124 you see in the video it wraps that needle around past 0 at 13,480 rpms indicated by the digital tach sitting right next to it. As you can clearly see by egt temp the mix was completely rich at any rpm especially below 8k so even getting it to 12k+ was hard enough at not WOT.
Your a dull boy I think. Call me a liar if you want but I know its what I see on multiple tachs and bikes, you can NOT say BS on this as it is a fact. Enough from me on this Im done.
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Liar
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

I like you king and you do good things to help others but GIVE IT UP you are wrong almost any bore cane rev to those rpms with the right Porting(jug and case),intake,carb,exhaust and tuning.You just need to know what you are doing and theres billions of people out there who know just because you only know two of them (tru and baka) doesnt mean they are the only ones who can do it .
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
Downsouthdio
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Downsouthdio »

^
Thank you
Honda super dio
Corsa
26mm
Sparrow
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

paulpauly7 wrote:I like you king and you do good things to help others but GIVE IT UP you are wrong almost any bore cane rev to those rpms with the right Porting(jug and case),intake,carb,exhaust and tuning.You just need to know what you are doing and theres billions of people out there who know just because you only know two of them (tru and baka) doesnt mean they are the only ones who can do it .
Your right but i dont believe downsouthdio and i love my honda can port them to make them rev as high as they are claiming. Im surprised veteran builders havent jumped in yet to correct these two monkeys. Oh and i dont belive there are billions of people who can do port work correctly. I am not claiming that i know how to port jugs and can rev my motor close to 14k rpms. Im still calling bs on his claims
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

Im going to act like you, and just say liar rather than give ANY evidence to support my reason. Its easy to say you cant do something when you cant say why it cant happen ever. I dont need to show my map to you, or give you any of my tips, you know it all. Some kids are just hard headed, and some are just plain rude, and apparently some are both. Im going to follow all your post king and say liar and never give the reason why.
LIAR!
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

LoveMyHonda wrote:Im going to act like you, and just say liar rather than give ANY evidence to support my reason. Its easy to say you cant do something when you cant say why it cant happen ever. I dont need to show my map to you, or give you any of my tips, you know it all. Some kids are just hard headed, and some are just plain rude, and apparently some are both. Im going to follow all your post king and say liar and never give the reason why.
LIAR!
Good because you still have no proof that you can back up these claims with
LMH
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by LMH »

liar.