My new Dio

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

BigWillieStyles
BMX
BMX

Post by BigWillieStyles »

MySpree wrote:id just buy a new pref adjustible cluch.
Yeah i want to but i have the Dio J model which has a different rear pulley setup to the rest of the Dio lineup. I just wana make sure that if i do buy a another model such as Zx clutch that it will fit on.

I thought that it might just be easiest to find a ZX clutch and rear pulley second hand and attach this. But i just want to know if i have to modify anything for it to fit or will it just screw onto the thread.??
Dio Mods:
Zero Racing Exhaust
Hi Speed Pulley
Heavier Rollers
Posh CDi
Pod filter
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

BigWillieStyles wrote:
MySpree wrote:id just buy a new pref adjustible cluch.
Yeah i want to but i have the Dio J model which has a different rear pulley setup to the rest of the Dio lineup. I just wana make sure that if i do buy a another model such as Zx clutch that it will fit on.

I thought that it might just be easiest to find a ZX clutch and rear pulley second hand and attach this. But i just want to know if i have to modify anything for it to fit or will it just screw onto the thread.??
if you were to take pics of the rear pulley and the rear pulley shaft when the rear pulley is taken off someone might be able to help. There are not alot of people that deal with the live motors here. They would be mostly in japan.