MLM is now making Honda Spree performance pipes!

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Motion Left Mopeds
BMX
BMX

Re: MLM is now making Honda Spree performance pipes!

Post by Motion Left Mopeds »

Last one
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (78.94 KiB) Viewed 6266 times
Motion Left Mopeds
BMX
BMX

Post by Motion Left Mopeds »

Check out that header, it's 25mm all the way through!
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

:peace: :peace: :peace: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :worship: :worship: :worship: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*: :*:
Last edited by paulpauly7 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

STFU pauly. Your such a troll.
Nice edit Pauly :)
Taz
Last edited by tazland001 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macnifle
Noob
Noob

Post by Macnifle »

I have an 1989!elite e with a bbk an a upgraded carb have u finished testing an is this available for purchase yet.
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Pauly has the right to be obnoxious with his anti-Spreeviousness, but once a point is made, don't waste the pixels. Taz is just trying to help those of us who ARE Spree-ferers want to see how much a clever builder can wring out of one. AND he's MAKING A (reasonable) FEW BUCKS doing it. There's a limit to how many times Pauly's Spreessimism will be tolerated.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

well theres plenty of people who spent way to much $ on there sprees only to be dissapointed with results im just trying to save people money .Ive said plenty of times the spree engine is fine if your happy going 25mph putting around then leave ride it and enjoy it .But how many post are there for people wanting to go 40+mph for the price you pay even with shipping then a swap is the way to go .

But hey if you want me to stop saveing you guys money then fine waste you money and be dissapionted i really dont care

one step forward and two steps back with some of you guys
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
inkerb2b
BMX
BMX

Post by inkerb2b »

Let MLM sell his stuff. If people buys it its because they want to do with their money whatever they want
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Now you're getting it Pauly. We really, Really want you to stop trying to save us money. Let the brothers mod away, be disappointed sometimes, but other times share their success too. My Flash is as much a waste of time and money as yours and any Spree. I could have a very nice FZ1000 for what I've spent - go faster, farther, and more reliably. The Fun is in the modding Adventure, gathering info, making guesses and taking chances. And the first time you hold that throttle Wide Open and it goes faster than it should - even if it's only 38 MPH - and doesn't grenade, the joy is priceless.

I have a good friend who poops money and has a livery of Turbo Hayabusas. Like 3 or 4 of them. He has his engines built FOR him by a team of escapees from a Louisiana insane asylum. His LSR bike has run over 250 at the Cuero airstrip. His quarter-mile bike runs in the 8s. He's getting more kicks from MY stories of heroism and heartbreak than his own.

Got a Spree? A little money and some time and thirst for learning? Mod the snot out of it. Go Dawg, go. And share. Let Dio fans do what they will, but do NOT be discouraged. This was, and is a Spree forum after all.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
bushpigwillie
Spree
Spree

Post by bushpigwillie »

Almost sounds like you know Chris dolan in san Diego or visit the LaBusas board. If so, I'm JC! :)
Wheelman-111 wrote:Greetings:

Now you're getting it Pauly. We really, Really want you to stop trying to save us money. Let the brothers mod away, be disappointed sometimes, but other times share their success too. My Flash is as much a waste of time and money as yours and any Spree. I could have a very nice FZ1000 for what I've spent - go faster, farther, and more reliably. The Fun is in the modding Adventure, gathering info, making guesses and taking chances. And the first time you hold that throttle Wide Open and it goes faster than it should - even if it's only 38 MPH - and doesn't grenade, the joy is priceless.

I have a good friend who poops money and has a livery of Turbo Hayabusas. Like 3 or 4 of them. He has his engines built FOR him by a team of escapees from a Louisiana insane asylum. His LSR bike has run over 250 at the Cuero airstrip. His quarter-mile bike runs in the 8s. He's getting more kicks from MY stories of heroism and heartbreak than his own.

Got a Spree? A little money and some time and thirst for learning? Mod the snot out of it. Go Dawg, go. And share. Let Dio fans do what they will, but do NOT be discouraged. This was, and is a Spree forum after all.
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc
1986 Honda FrankenSpree 49cc
Goped Trailripper 46cc
Bladez Moby 49cc
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Wheelman-111 wrote:Greetings:

Thank you Wheelman! I have had this rant before as well. I agree let everyone sell their spreewares freely. Having been the first to try this super duper piece of pipe engineering I must say it is a miracle thing that makes a spree really really fun, more fun than it was before. I can't stop giggling when I drive my spree now. I liked the pipe so much I dropped the dough for the mlm pipe for my express. I admire dudes like Taz and Devon who go and build or hunt high and low for parts for our little sprees. I have spent more money on my spree and express for the purpose of experimentation than most people make in a month or two. Waste of money ? Nope, I've had more fun messing around with my little 2 strokes than I ever could thought possible. Its hard to convey the glee that wheelman spoke of when the little tiny scooter goes faster than it did before, I too know this feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
mmeadows
Elite
Elite

Post by mmeadows »

i feel like this site is deteriorating this season. get your info while you can!
84 Aero af05e Ruckus variator, rear metro wheel, Leovince pipe ( work in process... porting , nh80 reeds intake carb)
goreyboggs
Goped
Goped

Post by goreyboggs »

So how much is this Pipe?
bushpigwillie
Spree
Spree

Post by bushpigwillie »

I think the cost is stated earlier in the thread.
goreyboggs wrote:So how much is this Pipe?
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc
1986 Honda FrankenSpree 49cc
Goped Trailripper 46cc
Bladez Moby 49cc
mooney
Noob
Noob

Post by mooney »

So I got mine in the mail today and so far so good. I put the new pipe on and a new ax24 belt while I had the plastic off and let me say weeeeeee. I went from doing 28 to 35 top speed. It will hit around 13mph all the way to 31 and then creep up to 35mph on flats. Everything else is stock even the jet. I might need to up jet one and I might see a bit more power out of this thing. RAD! BTW its an 85 spree. This will hold me over while I build up my af05e thats sitting in my basement.