Boost Bottle works!

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

rocknroll wrote:I don't have a digital camera to show you the pics anymore. someone broke inn my house and stole it!
I cantell you that the bottle did work but it leaks and I had to take it off.
I was too scare of ruining my engine. I would like to try the coil mod though.
if it leaked then air was bypassing straight into the engine which would cause it to rev. this might trick u into believing it is greatly improving it but is actually doing damage. when u hooked this up did the engine appear to idle higher?
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

do you see! i have been telling you guyz this would happen! and yes it would destoy the engine! it seazes it! the bottle only will store the gas vapors not including oil. if a bottle is not made right then it will store gas to the point that the bottle is full and 2 things can then happen. 1 your bottle sill empty into you engine and will bypass the oil and then youll have a really big shot of gas into the engine, with no oil. you put that togeter! you can burn the piston and you engine cannot handle that. and 2 it will not empty once full( this will most likely happen) well your bottle will get a spark adn kaboom your bittle will expload. you intake gets sparks in it all the time id know i blew up one by accident, no one was on it it was just idleing.