Just got 93 Dio. What need for full tune up.

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

sivic
Noob
Noob

Just got 93 Dio. What need for full tune up.

Post by sivic »

Just got a 93 Dio sr sk50. with 3000km. All original. Replaced plug, cleaned airfilter, oil screen. Now top speed about 65kmh. Would like to know what set up or what do to get a little more top speed, acceleration. Would like to keep bike as stock as possible. Read up on weights, variator, belt and washer removal. But need advice from the pros before proceeding. Thanks
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Just got 93 Dio. What need for full tune up.

Post by swimmingfree »

you may want to repost under scooter builds or technical bilds and title it some thing like weights, variator, belt and washer removal.
or look on here for help..
http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

swimmingfree wrote:you may want to repost under scooter builds or technical bilds and title it some thing like weights, variator, belt and washer removal.
or look on here for help..
http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5

is someone else typing for you ? lol not to be an *, but that was almost all correct , and i didn't have to read it 3 times

OP, post pics of that baby! let's see her
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

no acording to my D.N.A. I'm me .. the mader i get the faster i type the worst it get ..and i use copy and past to help as well .. hope you can under stand about getting mad we all do our worst work when mad.. well i do in how.. :surprise:
buy the way what happen to the funny guy i like him??
swimmingfree

P.S.
i don't get made fast and i do enjoy a little kidding but not when it don't stop.. i'm the crab man and i think its funny
thank for reading then 3 times when you need to.. it make me feel like what i got to say is inporten to some popple
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

swimmingfree wrote:no acording to my D.N.A. I'm me .. the mader i get the faster i type the worst it get ..and i use copy and past to help as well .. hope you can under stand about getting mad we all do our worst work when mad.. well i do in how.. :surprise:
buy the way what happen to the funny guy i like him??
swimmingfree

P.S.
i don't get made fast and i do enjoy a little kidding but not when it don't stop.. i'm the crab man and i think its funny
thank for reading then 3 times when you need to.. it make me feel like what i got to say is inporten to some popple

thats more like it :smile:

Something else to do to a new old scooter is replace the fuel lines and put in an inline fuel filter
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

ok PimpinSpree what do you mean by that??
not mad just lost again???
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Pierce ramsay
Spree
Spree

Post by Pierce ramsay »

Clean carb or buy new one, fuel lines, oil/lube things that are stiff.... Belt depending on milage, drain fuel if sat for over 2 months just to be safe, de carbonized exhaust depending on miles. If your looking for an aftermarket vari, I've got a poli I'm willing to let go cheap just pm me.