Reputable Sellers

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

jlynn433
Spree
Spree

Reputable Sellers

Post by jlynn433 »

Alright guys, i think we should get a list going (possibly stickied) of reputable sellers of scooter parts on the web. This way we have a bannk of sources we can use as a quick reference as to where to get high quality parts at a low price shipped fast. Heres my 2 cents:
On ebay, my best luck was with daywot. He is willing to work with you and is good about getting his parts shipped ASAP. another is autotech355, he has everywhere from stock stuff to top of the line race stuff at a reasonable price. Check out jiangwayne.com too, a lot of stuff for the dio. Taipei Scooter Assasins has everything though, but their url is exportstrength.com. OEM replacement parts to bbk's and boost bottles. Its not limited to this though, post your sources too guys
'00 Honda Elite S.....................'06 Yamaha Zuma
-80cc Taiwanese BBK...............-Taiwan pwr pkg
-Malossi Vari
-6.9:1 Primary gears
-High Energy Ignition Coil
-Carbon Fiber Reeds
-Chrome CT Mani
-28mm OKO Carb
-Uni Pod Filter
-PG Long pipe
Carnie
Elite
Elite

Reputable Sellers

Post by Carnie »

I haven't worked with many but I have to put a good word in for Taz. Was a wealth of information for helping me with my scoot problems and even called me to walk me through some stuff. Never met the guy but he seems like a great guy! I just got some parts from him and am expecting them Monday!
1987 Spree
1994 Elite SR
dun rite
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: Reputable Sellers

Post by dun rite »

in the wanted /for sale section there is a sticky of trustworthy traders....
taz 50mm bbk, 51g. rollers,1500 c spring
24mm arreche, #20 pilot, E2 needle clip on lower groove
arreche air filter
Naruku intake, reeds & block
v8 pipe
stock gears
trail tech temp & rpm gauges