i wanna go faster

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

bubbaman559
Noob
Noob

i wanna go faster

Post by bubbaman559 »

I have a first generation 1983 honda aero 50 cc. What can i do to make it faster. Currently tops out around 35. Id love to go about 45-50mph. Any ideas? Ive seen big bore kits i just dont know what i would need.

Bubba
facechicken
BMX
BMX

Re: i wanna go faster

Post by facechicken »

I went 40 on a NQ50 once.....85 or 86 model.....scared the s*** out of me.....not trying to tell you what to do, but if you want to go faster get a bigger, more solid bike meant for that speed.....little scooters are to unstable and controlable.....but i am also a huge chicken (wouldnt let me use the p word) anymore when it comes to scooters after wreckin one really bad a few years ago....wreckin a scooter at 30mph can do alot of damage
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

bubbaman559 wrote:I have a first generation 1983 honda aero 50 cc. What can i do to make it faster. Currently tops out around 35. Id love to go about 45-50mph. Any ideas? Ive seen big bore kits i just dont know what i would need.

Bubba

Aftermarket variator bigger tires.
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

Get a dremel and carbide burr tools and some fine stones ans stert porting :-)
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
bubbaman559
Noob
Noob

Post by bubbaman559 »

Ive looked at the other posts but it seemed as that my motor and year wouldnt work with a variator. And also im not too sure how to port and polish it? And who knows of some links where i can find these parts ill need?