Honda elite ruck front rim????

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Illmines
Noob
Noob

Honda elite ruck front rim????

Post by Illmines »

got a set of ruckus front n back rims mounted 90/90 tires on it will it fit my Honda elite s? or do I needa do somthing to make it work? seen pics of people running ruck rims on there elite.. tried mounting the front tire on but literally just sits hitting the left side of the fork none drivable...idk wut do i needa do??? help would be much appreciated :thumbwink:
bonesv

Re: Honda elite ruck front rim????

Post by bonesv »

You already made a post on the subject. No one has replied yet. Be patient my friend.
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

Call SSS and ask those guys. If they help you out, return the favor by making a purchase. Tell em hondaspree.net sent ya.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
Illmines
Noob
Noob

Post by Illmines »

ohkay sounds good thanks meatball I’ll try contact sss I’ll let yuh guys know how it goes nd for sure I’m tell them hondaspree sent meh lol thanks for the help g’s..hnslty where I ordered most my parts from anyway lol :werd:
ntonar
Spree
Spree

Post by ntonar »

The rear should work but if the front is the same width as the rear it will not fit. The ruckus triple tree is about 1.25" wider than the Metro. I would look into getting a metro front wheel.