Jacuzzi On An Aero?

Does your Spree/Elite already run great, and you're trying to make it quicker/faster? Need a monster motor swap? Discuss your ideas here.

Moderator: Moderator

Wheelman-111

Jacuzzi On An Aero?

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

I was wondering if anyone had tried setting up a whirlpool, spa or sauna on their Spree/Aero/Elite? Maybe run the exhaust through the tub to heat the water and the cooling shroud could be plumbed to make the bubbles.

I'm also wondering how this relates to "Performance" Technical?
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
groovy
BMX
BMX

Post by groovy »

Had to look twice to be sure this was your post, Wheelman. This sounds more like something Timcat would dream up.....

BTW....a High Performance surround sound stereo would be also be a nice addition :lol:
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

lol.... :lol:
~2004 Geely Fashion~
z50r-ghost
CB900F
CB900F

chevyguyjay

Post by z50r-ghost »

chevyguyjay,

NICE Avatar, dude!! im guessing you are into the old school Nikko Rhinos / Bisons / Golden Arrows / Red Arrows...

-sweet dude. i had all those some time ago, and recently fully restored to mint condition a Radio Shack Black Phantom (like a Nikko Dictator), and a Radio Shack Sagitta Arrow for "shelf-queens." (my fave Radio shack / Nikko car is the Sagitta Arrow)

i build Kyosho Superten FW03 4-stroke conversion on-road touring cars. The FW03's have been discontinued since 2000.

let me know if you want to see pics....

Later, jon