Where'd all you new people come from?

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

bitteraspects wrote:How bout instead, you all post more. Get something going in here, I mean ,*, you have your own forum. That's more than we got. We have a ton of riders, but all we have is a small section in this big automotive forum. But we make the most of it.
I post when there is need for it. If someone is asking a technical question that I can help out with, or comment on certain topics and such. But not so much that it gets excessive, there is just no need.
projects galore :nerd:
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

oh i see. so youre a q&a guy. not really interested in discussion or conversation. i see.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

bitteraspects wrote:oh i see. so youre a q&a guy. not really interested in discussion or conversation. i see.
"I post when there is need for it. If someone is asking a technical question that I can help out with, or comment on certain topics and such. But not so much that it gets excessive, there is just no need."

which leads to converstion, but again nothing excessive like 5+ page topics that are full of single or two word posts. :roll:
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

well any ways how do u guys make the banners like that?
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

darat wrote:well any ways how do u guys make the banners like that?
photoshop, you can do great things with it.
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

I can tell you all from this forum. That ever since the howaii forums blew up with this kinda whoring there were only two cruises a year or at least big cruises with like only 40 peds. Ever since all the whoring and organizing came out of FH alot of people came back to the moped scene and started riding again.Now it's bigger than ever i think with alot more mini cruises in between.So like bitter mentione the last cruise had 80 mopeds at the start and alot of guys joining in along the route.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:I can tell you all from this forum. That ever since the howaii forums blew up with this kinda whoring there were only two cruises a year or at least big cruises with like only 40 peds. Ever since all the whoring and organizing came out of FH alot of people came back to the moped scene and started riding again.Now it's bigger than ever i think with alot more mini cruises in between.So like bitter mentione the last cruise had 80 mopeds at the start and alot of guys joining in along the route.
so ur saying whoring up a forum attracts new members?? 8O
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

burnt_toast wrote:
hrnytrtlsgsxr wrote:I can tell you all from this forum. That ever since the howaii forums blew up with this kinda whoring there were only two cruises a year or at least big cruises with like only 40 peds. Ever since all the whoring and organizing came out of FH alot of people came back to the moped scene and started riding again.Now it's bigger than ever i think with alot more mini cruises in between.So like bitter mentione the last cruise had 80 mopeds at the start and alot of guys joining in along the route.
so ur saying whoring up a forum attracts new members?? 8O
well the word started getting out. Plus anarchy and nuf racing was also great in delivering flyers like a month in advance to the moped shops. On the flyers had the site to get more info so that helped alot.i guess it came hand in hand.
ANARCHY
Goped
Goped

Post by ANARCHY »

preach turtle man preach
TEAM[AN 3R-KE]
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

so yes, in a round about way it did. we got more people interested in what we were doing, and in turn saw new faces every time.
the last cruise i threw started off with over 75 bikes, and grew as the ride went on. and alot of them were forums members and alot of them joined after the cruise.
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

bitteraspects wrote:so yes, in a round about way it did. we got more people interested in what we were doing, and in turn saw new faces every time.
the last cruise i threw started off with over 75 bikes, and grew as the ride went on. and alot of them were forums members and alot of them joined after the cruise.
indeed. i just need to get at the meeting site in time and stop playing catch up :D
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

I really started to get my aero runnig due to FH!
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
hrnytrtlsgsxr
Elite
Elite

Post by hrnytrtlsgsxr »

85stroka wrote:I really started to get my aero runnig due to FH!
becuse of all the buzz or because of all the help you might have gotten there
85stroka
Elite
Elite

Post by 85stroka »

[quote="hrnytrtlsgsxr"][quote="85stroka"]I really started to get my aero runnig due to FH![/quote]becuse of all the buzz or because of all the help you might have gotten there[/quote]
both, I mean I had the zx trans parts itting for like 3 or 4 months maybe more,then joined FH and was checking all the threads and was lIke * gotta get my shet running.
Then when I did the install being a noob on peds wanted to make sure that I was not over looking anything,got the info and help that I needed,tuned her up and now she's all G ! :D.
Sometimes certain people get out of hand but it's in fun and the experience!
Remember,everyone is human,even if there stupid!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Hello all,

Never heard of "whoring up" a forum. What's that involve, sponsors?

As far as chatter goes, this is the place to do it. The only part of the forum that I have little tolerance to chatter or poking fun at posters is the "tech help" forum. People there usually are frustrated enough with their mechanical problems as it is, without getting their topics hijacked or getting slammed for asking questions (even if it's the same ones over and over and over...) Otherwise post away.

Don't care for dragging up old post, but it happens. They eventually drift back down again.

Have fun.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products