Borken belt, belt length sparks flames

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Borken belt, belt length sparks flames

Post by Bear45-70 »

campusman wrote:a bigger belt would mean you can go faster, i think

Jeez, you are coming close to being wrong all the time. Quit spouting off about things you know nothing about.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
campusman
Spree
Spree

Re: belt broke

Post by campusman »

bear you are so cute when you get annoyed from curiosity

first off, i wasnt spouting off until now..just either joking around, asking questions, or teaching others

i love your technicality in the statement above, it makes me want to be a master honda spree forum man

I just learned that if you make two comments in a row you gotta delete your 2nd comment in order to delete the first one.

isnt that so cool bear

for the honda spree-

when bear said "gears in the transmission" he really means gears on the drive shaft.

let me answer the questions in this topic since you have proven to be useless 3 times in this topic alone, thanks

in order to tell if your transmission is not good you have to look at the transmission and see if
your drive shaft gears are worn out, you could have a worn out or dirty transmission bearing, the crankcase hole for your drive shaft could be bored out, your oil seal could be damaged, you may not have 3oz of 10w30 oil in your tranny, there could be a leak surrounding your transmission cover, or in my case your transmission cover could be split in half due to your clutch being worn out...any number of these reasons constitutes a tranny that is not good.

dont take my help if you cant afford whats coming to you when you obviously deserve a big hug for something
:thumbsup: =)
Last edited by campusman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
KINGÔäó
Goped
Goped

Post by KINGÔäó »

i got a sym belt and it fits just right.
I dont thing the longer is the better. the more tighter the more better it is for me(not to tight :naughty: ).
Graphics Artist Vfx Car Collision
campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

dont take my help if you cant afford whats coming to you when you obviously deserve a big hug for something
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

KINGÔäó wrote:i got a sym belt and it fits just right.
I dont thing the longer is the better. the more tighter the more better it is for me(not to tight :naughty: ).
yeah i still dont know either

but it seems logical to me that your scooter would go faster with a bigger belt that fits

does anyone here know for sure?
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
campusman
Spree
Spree

belt broke

Post by campusman »

Bear45-70 wrote:
campusman wrote:your clutch wont spin when the back tire spins
Unless the gears in the transmission are gone, the clutch bell better spin WITH the rear wheel IS rotated.
i wanna point out that your statement doesnt completely make sense either...
you also said i was spouting off, and that i was wrong close to all of the time
can you please show me where i was spouting off &
can you please point out one time that i was wrong? and i'm not talking about obvious technical stuff like clutch bell and clutch
Last edited by campusman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

campusman wrote:

but it seems logical to me that your scooter would go faster with a bigger belt that fits

There you go, first you give bad advise about things you know nothing about then turn around and ask if anyone knows the right answer. Bigger is not better so now will you shut up. Image

Oh and read my signature, you know qualify as one of them. :eyeroll:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

Bear45-70 wrote:
campusman wrote:

There you go, first you give bad advise about things you know nothing about then turn around and ask if anyone knows the right answer. Bigger is not better so now will you shut up. Image

bear i was messing with you now...from your first post, i knew what you meant about the bigger belt

=)
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

ive given this more thought, and even though I was messing with you (I was serious the first time, but out of my own ignorance)

you are completely wrong in saying a larger belt will not make a spree faster

"because why though campusman?"

with a larger belt, the belt will lay further out on the drive pulley which raises the overall smooth gear ratio of the clutch and drive pulley...
acceleration will be slower but top speed will be faster

:*: ?
think about a 10 speed bicycle, changing the front gear from the smaller gear to the bigger gear on the bike is like putting the bigger belt on a spree

this should be a concept that most people whom know everything should understand
but since you just act like a * * and are far from what i actually am, i wont hold you accountable for being wrong in this case with the belt nor the technicality

if you fully read all the comments i have ever made in a topic you will notice that i am serious, and anything i have ever said is truth with a little internet communication (we all fail in the category).
its kinda hard to explain something if you arent right next to someone with the scooter...

its been fun spouting off with you, take care god bless

:werd:
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
konaking
Spree
Spree

Post by konaking »

campusman wrote:ive given this more thought, and even though I was messing with you (I was serious the first time, but out of my own ignorance)

you are completely wrong in saying a larger belt will not make a spree faster

"because why though campusman?"

with a larger belt, the belt will lay further out on the drive pulley which raises the overall smooth gear ratio of the clutch and drive pulley...
acceleration will be slower but top speed will be faster

:*: ?
think about a 10 speed bicycle, changing the front gear from the smaller gear to the bigger gear on the bike is like putting the bigger belt on a spree

this should be a concept that most people whom know everything should understand
but since you just act like a * * and are far from what i actually am, i wont hold you accountable for being wrong in this case with the belt nor the technicality

if you fully read all the comments i have ever made in a topic you will notice that i am serious, and anything i have ever said is truth with a little internet communication (we all fail in the category).
its kinda hard to explain something if you arent right next to someone with the scooter...

its been fun spouting off with you, take care god bless

:werd:
Don't pick a fight with bear for multiple reasons campusman. First one is he knows his stuff. Second you will never win(as most of us have figured out). And third you will make yourself look stupid in the proccess of trying to make him seem dumb. Just some helpfull advice.
Kerry
Goped
Goped

Post by Kerry »

I like how bear is calling you stupid but his grammar is awful in the same sentence

And campus...LOL, that's Mr. Sit around all day and know it all Spree genius to you.
For the record, knowing a lot about Sprees doesn't allow one to be a * all the time.

Bear45-70 wrote:
campusman wrote:

campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

well i mean thats cool you guys like him but i will be the last to hang from his *
he doesnt know anything about ethics in my book

and since i am right, and he is wrong, and wanted to be a * about some technical bs like clutch bell and clutch, lets talk about something else
because i dont care about how many scooters i have, what i know for my own sake, what i dont know for others..I typically do care if someone is a * and i get the chance to call them out.

i'm waiting for paint to dry, isnt that so cool?

i have to brag right now about what i know now for your sake, because of the word peace I am making out of the word Spree for my painted on decals

take the S and cut it in half

that gives you a large C

use the p

cut out the r you wont need it

use one of the e's

cut out a p from a second decal and cut the bottom of the p off, then flip it around to make an a

then use your last e

this gives you enough letters to make peaCe

i am so awesome, i hope to annoy anyone that talks trash with me for years to come
Last edited by campusman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

The only problem I have is with stupid and you both quailify.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
campusman
Spree
Spree

Post by campusman »

i think its funny that they believed i picked a fight with you
if so
i am ending it in peace
Last edited by campusman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
God loves everyone
Therefore I know God