Spelling

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Spelling

Post by Bear45-70 »

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING***
AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN :)
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
dun rite
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: Spelling

Post by dun rite »

fnuny and intresetnig
taz 50mm bbk, 51g. rollers,1500 c spring
24mm arreche, #20 pilot, E2 needle clip on lower groove
arreche air filter
Naruku intake, reeds & block
v8 pipe
stock gears
trail tech temp & rpm gauges
maxreverb
Spree
Spree

Post by maxreverb »

ew avhe sllaw?
1985 HONDA AERO
1986 HONDA SPREE
hasback
BMX
BMX

Post by hasback »

"waiting for the "CRAB" cleaning guy to get in on this lol"
sprite2011
Spree
Spree

Post by sprite2011 »

Spreek Engreeshh Preessee! :bowrofl:
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

Bear45-70 wrote:FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING***
AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN :)
its kind of wierd, the faster i read it, the less i notice the letters are messed up. Youd think trying to read faster would make it harder

maxreverb wrote:ew avhe sllaw?
fsirt and lsat ltteres are spupeosd to be in the rihgt palce
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

I remember this from Psychology class. The human mind is a remarkable thing!
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

something totally unrelated but along the same lines of the human mind doing crazy things. Ive heard of people wearing glasses that will invert your vision. Whats up is down and whats down is up. After a day or two of wearing the glasses everything will look normal again, and taking the glasses off will invert your vision once again
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

Word 2003 spell checker, didn't flag anything except grammer :lol:

I added a line to the same text, "Duks arh gud twoo eet" and Word caught all the new errors.
SpellChecker.JPG
SpellChecker.JPG (23.03 KiB) Viewed 8407 times
SpellChecker2.JPG
SpellChecker2.JPG (17.1 KiB) Viewed 8407 times
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING***
AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN

well Ive been keeping a eye on this and think it funny.. the spell check found one word that was wrong and show it and gave the right spelling for it ( i think ).. being handicap (dyslexia) in this way is weird because its not like i'm missing a arm or in a wheelchair .. so to see me or to talk to me in person you wood never no.. but to sit here and bang on the keys give me away big time ..to be oneness my I.Q. is a little above norm.. because of my mancanl skill and ablate and in other way (not spelling or reading ) to tell you all the truth there are at about 5 grad level .. but look at the spre i made out of junk and how i figure out how to make a restive plug for my spre.. so bum i'm not but different yes big time .. ever person has low skill in some ways yes even you.. think is there something you wish you could do better ??? with me the thing is my low are very low (reading spelling ) and my highs are vary high . fixing stuff snow blower vac and most thing with a motor and bikes .

and as for the carb crab thing i just figure this dam thing new more then me .. i did about * my self laughing when i fond what i was spelling .. i do get up set when people keep trying to help my spelling because it is a lost cause..

by the way i still have righting on paper be case some letter i still make backwards b and d are the worst and math and that dam dis-mo point can give me a fit as well..
if you have inn more qustion ill anser them but i dont no if you will be able to read them. :surprise:
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

My dad was killed when I was 3. So I never knew him really. But he was really dyslexic. I've heard he was incredibly intelligent in his mechanical skills. That he could build or make anything.
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

i think he did well on you as well !!
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

hasback
BMX
BMX

Post by hasback »

swimmingfree wrote:FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING***
AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN

well Ive been keeping a eye on this and think it funny.. the spell check found one word that was wrong and show it and gave the right spelling for it ( i think ).. being handicap (dyslexia) in this way is weird because its not like i'm missing a arm or in a wheelchair .. so to see me or to talk to me in person you wood never no.. but to sit here and bang on the keys give me away big time ..to be oneness my I.Q. is a little above norm.. because of my mancanl skill and ablate and in other way (not spelling or reading ) to tell you all the truth there are at about 5 grad level .. but look at the spre i made out of junk and how i figure out how to make a restive plug for my spre.. so bum i'm not but different yes big time .. ever person has low skill in some ways yes even you.. think is there something you wish you could do better ??? with me the thing is my low are very low (reading spelling ) and my highs are vary high . fixing stuff snow blower vac and most thing with a motor and bikes .

and as for the carb crab thing i just figure this dam thing new more then me .. i did about * my self laughing when i fond what i was spelling .. i do get up set when people keep trying to help my spelling because it is a lost cause..

by the way i still have righting on paper be case some letter i still make backwards b and d are the worst and math and that dam dis-mo point can give me a fit as well..
if you have inn more qustion ill anser them but i dont no if you will be able to read them. :surprise:
swimmingfree

your full of knowledge and thats all i really care about. you seem to be a real smart guy. dyslexia or not but the whole crab carb thing was a very funny coincidence tho lol
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

i no that AA hase 12 step thing and now i no crab have a 3 step thing :crazy:
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

On the way home it occurred Word's spell checker needs to ignore all CAPS because acronyms would cause too many false positives. Folks would think that's FUBAR.

Sure enough, converted to lower case, spell checker goes to work.
LowerCaseSpellCheck.JPG
LowerCaseSpellCheck.JPG (26.92 KiB) Viewed 8352 times