why is there not bild Recipe spot

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

808BMW
Elite
Elite

Re: why is there not bild Recipe spot

Post by 808BMW »

Newbies post the same questions.
Oldbies have already posted the same answer 100 times over the past 2 years.
Newbies don't want to search for it.
Oldbies post 1 relevant sentence, then say search for the rest because it is already out there.
Newbies don't want to sift through all that information.
Everyone gives up and starts over, welcome to the internets.

Even if we had an easy "to-do" list, every build, every tune, every rider, and every location are always different. There is no magic recipe, you put in the time to learn, you make mistakes, and you get better as you go. It's better the read through every thread to learn the good and the bad. Otherwise you would have everyone bugging 1 or 2 guys who know, until they leave the site for getting pestered all the time.
In 2040 they say we're going away
We could never let them control
Hawaiian man, take back your hawaiian land
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

the0captain love to see what you come up with your a hoot you bring a smile to me alot..

808BMW
yes your right about the Newbies post the same questions and not wasting there time looking for the answer by there self and other has said that as well and i do agree with that .. its a drive up window world now and that a shame .. i do no that a set up that run great at see level will not run worth a dam in Denver Colorado and we all no that as well i hope so .. but there is a lot of thing that are close to a cons-tins the mane difference is the jetting of the carb ..maybe if there was a spot that was eazy to find thay cood as well at less some of them ..

swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
Mystic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Mystic »

technically speaking that is what wikispreedia is for swimmingfree :D i think there may be a sample build path in the wiki but like 808 said each build will be different. unless everyone uses the exact same parts starting with a brand new motor etc etc even then tuning is going to be different. some parts that the regulars have are almost impossible to find now and new companies are making parts all the time. I say if someone really wants to learn about these motors they should have to do the hard work researching it and be free to ask all the questions they want. No one has to answer :P I dont know half as much about engines as some of these guys, a few of them I know next to nothing in comparison. The way I look at it, it is not what you know its the love of the scooter that counts :D
1986 Spree/ Eve af16 swapped 65cc Prodigy vari 8g 9:1 Ruima gears
21mm OKO 42/100 32:1 45mph kymco zx exhaust
1994 Elite S 17.5mm Arreche, Daytona reeds, SEF ramp, pump plugged :D
1987 Elite SE50 af16 swapped
1989 Elite E SB50p
2003 Yamaha Zuma