this site is way better now than it was when i joined

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: this site is way better now than it was when i joined

Post by Bear45-70 »

ALOW1 wrote:
Bear45-70 wrote:What you little minds ones can't seem to grasp is your opinions are of no interest to me. When you have choosen a sport, business or whatever and made it to the top, then come talk to me. Timcat is a little minded punk at best. The best shot he was capable of was to bad mouth my wife. Not cool, or very smart even for an uneducated punk who is self important to only himself. He also thinks he can say and do as he please without in the end having to pay for it. He is wrong and he won't like the price in the end.
I own my own business and am at the top, know what the difference is between me and you?

I am at the top of my game.

Simple as that, where are you at? What do you want to talk about? Boat racing and how you used to be this big time hot shot mechanic and you had the fastest boat in the world?

What is there to talk about Bear? Those are just stories, its all in the past. If you were all that and more than you would still be at the top of your game.

It is as simple as that.

And who gives a s*** if he bad mouthed your wife? What are you going to do?

Let me answer that for you. The answer is easy. NOTHING.
This was already covered but being 2000 mile away saved him from a visit at that time. I'm an old man and I have don't things you probably can't even imagine, much less do. But guess what, I'm still here and a number of my enemies are not. But hey I'm easy to find. I always post in my profile where I am and I'm in the phone book so I'm real easy to find. You answering for me makes you sound like the moron in the White House, and just as useless.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Bear45-70 wrote: You answering for me makes you sound like the moron in the White House, and just as useless.

That moron in the White House sure made it further in life than you did or am I wrong?

:crazy:
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

ALOW1 wrote:
Bear45-70 wrote: You answering for me makes you sound like the moron in the White House, and just as useless.

That moron in the White House sure made it further in life than you did or am I wrong?

Yeah but he did it by lying thru his teeth. I mean really, a fast rising politician in the most politically corrupt state in the union and you think he is legit. Besides that I wouldn't have that job for all the money in the world. The stress is a killer.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Bear45-70 wrote:
ALOW1 wrote:

Yeah but he did it by lying thru his teeth. I mean really, a fast rising politician in the most politically corrupt state in the union and you think he is legit. Besides that I wouldn't have that job for all the money in the world. The stress is a killer.

The most messed up part of us bickering at each other like we did a year or so ago is messed up. Cause if we saw each other in real life I bet we could really have good conversation about politics and things like our government having humans living on mars.

And maybe I'm wrong. I got a 50/50 shot on being right tho?

You listen to George Noory dont you?
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

ALOW1 wrote:The most messed up part of us bickering at each other like we did a year or so ago is messed up. Cause if we saw each other in real life I bet we could really have good conversation about politics and things like our government having humans living on mars.

Your shot of being right is way higher than 50/50. The really funny part about you first little statement is that I had the same thought after my last post. I don't listen to much music or radio as my hearing really suck, even with hearing aids. To many jets and gun fire in my life left it's mark.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
ALOW1
Elite
Elite

Post by ALOW1 »

Bear45-70 wrote:
ALOW1 wrote:The most messed up part of us bickering at each other like we did a year or so ago is messed up. Cause if we saw each other in real life I bet we could really have good conversation about politics and things like our government having humans living on mars.

Your shot of being right is way higher than 50/50. The really funny part about you first little statement is that I had the same thought after my last post. I don't listen to much music or radio as my hearing really suck, even with hearing aids. To many jets and gun fire in my life left it's mark.

Lmao. That is funny. Been listening to that for many many years. I still miss Art.