VW GTI "FAST" Demon

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

It's simply amazing how much of an * you become with every post that you type. Are you really that offended by me? You said the things im saying don't bother you, but they must. You have to be * enough to tease a kid that doesn't have a mom. But I'm sure simpletons like you get a * of a kick out of it. And just what is a "hoecake b****"? sounds like you have a fetish for whatever they are.
Ridin' Dirty on one of my 1989 Honda Elite E's
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

No my little b**** YOU DONT * ME OFF at all. You jumped in this trying to be a capitan save a hoe. * you and your MIA momma punk *, do you REALLY think you matter to me? Why dont you go and try to find your missing mom my little biotch.
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

Would you like to see how many times you can write the intellegent word "biotch" in one post? And as for my mom that you seem to be infatuated with, why dontcha hop on your moped and drive down woodward and find her, and if your lucky, maybe she grew a * and you can get busy and suck it, and tell ya what, since im a peace loving individual, you tell her that her son told her to give ya a discount.
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

LOL what a funny little girl you are Alley. My friends and I are still trying to figure out how u came to be? Did your mom pop you out and then walk out of the OR without your hoecake azz or were you born through a cow's *? Illtell you what...when you get your little $60 check from the bargin basement job you have then you can come over and toss my dogs salad.
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

I dont want you and your friends to spend too much time thinking about my birth. You all could be rubbing tips or whatever it is you trolls like to do.
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

LOL little hoecake dont be mad because your own mother ran away from you and you turn out to be this king dic head. So, were you or were you not cloned to be born through a cows *? I bet this kid has never seen ANY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTS of the nookie since nookie had him.....then ran off. Leaving you to be raised in a card board box. Oooooo the shame you must have.
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

Not nearly as much shame as I would feel if I sat around with my buddies and insulted kids whos parents arent together. What would even worsen my shame would be if I came back with completly juvinile comebacks. And if I had to result to using the acronym you know as "LOL" I would probably just shoot myself.
85spreeelite
Elite
Elite

Post by 85spreeelite »

Why beat around the bush? Go on and shoot yourself I dont give 2 flying * about you or that your parents arnt together. Frankly dog s*** is worth more then you ALley. So what? Grow some ballz and man up little grl. You are the one that dialed in on me punk and just because you did? Well now your my little hoecake b**** and will be that for the rest of your time here. Didnt i tell you? I think we found your long lost mama at www.rentmyhoes.net.
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

OK, this has become non-insightful. Locked and banished to Chit Chat.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products