Spider in helmet

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

Shootin_Spree
Noob
Noob

Spider in helmet

Post by Shootin_Spree »

Due to weather I hadn't rode my spree for about a week. I put my helmet on and goggles and went on down the road. About a mile later in the fast lane (35 mph four lane) I see this spider climbing around in my goggles. Well I look ahead and the light is red so I think I can get the spider then. Just as I get to the light it turns green so off I go to the next light. Same thing happens. Now keep in mind I have never hit one of these lights green let alone both. As I come up the next light it is red so I stop and start jamming my finger up into my goggles. Just as soon as get it good and mad the light turns green so I make a left and pull off the road and do the helmet removal sprint. No Spider! I get my self back together and off I go. As I come up to the next stop sign Mr. spider is back and wandering around this time going from my face to the inside of my goggles. I go about 100 yards and do the helmet removal again and I do a serious spider hunt. The spider climes up on the ridge of my helmet stops as if to say thanks for the ride and jumps to the ground and walks off. I smiled put my helmet back on and finish my ride.
-aL-
Elite
Elite

Post by -aL- »

spiders creep me out, i woulda freaked out and crashed into a semi and killed myself :cry:
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

i had a couple roaches in my helmet once. but i didnt notice it till after i took it back off and they were crawling around everywhere.
lonelywanderer
Spree
Spree

Post by lonelywanderer »

bitteraspects wrote:i had a couple roaches in my helmet once. but i didnt notice it till after i took it back off and they were crawling around everywhere.
8O i remember that... so gross :x
bitteraspects
CB900F
CB900F

Post by bitteraspects »

yeah you were trippin off it. idk it was no big deal to me.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

lmao @ the spider, thats great. I woulda freaked out, not a big fan of spiders although getting better. Had a few flies in the helmet come inside for the ride while cruising.
projects galore :nerd:
lonelywanderer
Spree
Spree

Post by lonelywanderer »

bitteraspects wrote:yeah you were trippin off it. idk it was no big deal to me.
maybe thats normal for you buit not for me lol....