NASCAR

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

motormike

Re: NASCAR

Post by motormike »

Ambrose wins @ Montreal in NNWS........Harvick hangs on to win trucks @ Michigan
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
motormike

Post by motormike »

Michigan is finally a win for #18 kyle Bush. Give credit to the green/white/checker. I dont think it would have finished this way if #22 Kurt Bush hadn't blown a right front and brought out the yellow. #48 Johnson = 2nd place,....surprised by #16 Biffle falling way back after having super strong car all day. #17 Kenseth was my pick to win, and he showed his strength today, but that #18 car worked his magic when it counted. MY driver, #14 Stewart is showing some frustrations and admits that the team is taking up space in the chase and pretty much has not got the momentum here and will be better off letting somebody else in for the run to the championship. Stiil , he holds on for 9th place. Hey odin29.....Jr. @14th has had several good runs, but too many better cars, not drivers.....The real story this season is #2 Keselowski...3 straight top 3 finishes after a severe injury, misses none of the NSCS races, with #11 Hamlin looking to get the "Tough Luck" award.
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

........August 24, 2011.....Camping World trucks @ Bristol...the worlds' fastest paved 1/2 mile oval.....Only half-way now, but I couldn't resist typing this....#18 Kyle Bush has LOST HIS LICENSE!!!!!hahahah....hahahaha,...teehee, teehee,....hahahaha....whooooah......results of the race to follow in 100 laps..... :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

#2 Harvick wins @ Bristol....3 in a row now!!...#18 Kyle Bush is an idiot....#24 Sadler 9th place. Tonites race was literally anybodys' to win....gas shortages gave a few teams self-imposed penalties....2nd place #13 Sauter, 3rd #5 Bodine( this team is working)...............most importantly, KYLE BUSH HAS NO DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!!!.......................... :bowrofl:
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

........Today, Aug. 25, 2011, the Nationwide series will be home for one Miss Danica Patrick....#7 when she ran this year ....Go Daddy car....she joins the Stewart/Haas team with Tony and Ryan Newman to "buddy" up with...... :naughty: ......I like her fire and talent both, her temper might concern me as a team owner......With only one win in over 100 Indycar races, 4 top 5's, she doesnt seem to be going anywhere in that series too soon.......BUT, she has proven herself to be a strong competitor....this should be fun for the fans......I give her a strong chance to succeed in NNWS......better than any other member of the "fairer" sex to date...... :imo: :imo: .......................PICTURE THIS:........the IN-CAR CAM focused on Danica fighting the wheel to save a loose one...............COMMENTATOR EXCLAIMS........." Watch her * that thing back and forth!!!"
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

.......am experiencing Nascar withdrawals....must be blacked out here.....schedule says ABC....my TV says...FOOTBALL....somebody needs their * kicked. I cant even find MRN radio....sux......results to be announced......... :urban:
RideRed
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

motormike wrote:.......am experiencing Nascar withdrawals....must be blacked out here.....schedule says ABC....my TV says...FOOTBALL....somebody needs their * kicked. I cant even find MRN radio....sux......results to be announced......... :urban:
This happens because it is all bout money now and nothing else matters.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
motormike

Post by motormike »

......money, yes.....but advertising too,......corproate mega-biz has been "driving the boat" too too long.......I wish we still had sponsors like "Harolds Barber Shop".....and stock cars were bought at the dealership.....NO TOYOTAS..... :urban:
Attachments
trophygirls.jpg
trophygirls.jpg (56.07 KiB) Viewed 5374 times
RideRed
HondaBro
Noob
Noob

Post by HondaBro »

I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't watch people drive in circles for 5 hours.
=0
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

i'd rather see a full field of toyotas , than see any of those sorry Dodges try to get around the track
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
motormike

Post by motormike »

SuprasNsprees wrote:i'd rather see a full field of toyotas , than see any of those sorry Dodges try to get around the track
.....If you watch, you know that those sorry Dodges in the hands of Brad Keselowski have finished 3rd, 2nd, and 2 wins in the last 4 races.....with a broken ankle......TOYOTA...a good car, yes.....racing in Nascar=like riding a Spree to Sturgis...................................... :coolcruise:
RideRed
motormike

Post by motormike »

HondaBro wrote:I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't watch people drive in circles for 5 hours.
Yeah, I can't watch ballet for 5 minutes, but I don't post on ballet forums....it's a BIG, BIG world and everybody is different..............WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO.....RACIN'.........(smiley with middle finger up)
RideRed
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Post by odinxxix »

been gone a while, if you missed the last race it was on espn not abc. why i dont know but the football must have been more important
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
motormike

Post by motormike »

missed your replies odin29.....#88 Dale Jr. just isn't getting any farther up the ladder with a 16th @ Bristol.....Results: #2 Keselowski=1st,...#56 Truex=2nd,...#24 Jeffy Gordon=3rd....wish I could have witnessed the race.....But at least the Bears whipped the Titans( I'm from Illinois )......
........................DA BEARS !!!......................... :geekdance:
RideRed
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Post by odinxxix »

Atlanta this weekend! one of dales good tracks. not a football fan so dont know it. danicas trip to full time nascar will be a great adventure for her. but if they keep this up indy wont be around. they will all come to nascar!! lets race!!!
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite