Calling all serious posters

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

mmeadows
Elite
Elite

Calling all serious posters

Post by mmeadows »

I donÔÇÖt know if we have meetings on this board but I would like to call one

It has become my understanding that the bear was block from this forum which essentially ended his relationship with us. I feel, as a user, that this should be explained by a moderator. The bear has been a serious contributor for quite some time, his name is on many wiki documents and stickyÔÇÖs, and he was constantly available. Yes he has often worn his personality on his sleeve, after all I am able to refer to him as ÔÇ£the bearÔÇØ, and everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about, and I think it is also no surprise that suspending him would have resulted as it has. Why was he suspended? Can we see the posts?

I would react this way if any major contributor left this board for a reason generated from the board itself. IÔÇÖm not sure how the power structure for this form works but I donÔÇÖt that what is currently in place is good for the average member looking for information

Crass remarks and blunt statements are always going to be part of anonymous interaction. You canÔÇÖt hop on the Play Station network, or Xbox network , or any other forum for that matter without running into it. I know that there is somewhat of a distinct generational gap present on this forum but it should not be so old fashioned that it becomes less informative.

We should have the option to decide if someone is so rude that his or her information isnÔÇÖt valuable. But it feels like that has been "blocked" and now great information is not available to us.

riders? :coolcruise:
84 Aero af05e Ruckus variator, rear metro wheel, Leovince pipe ( work in process... porting , nh80 reeds intake carb)
onna spree
Spree
Spree

Re: Calling all serious posters

Post by onna spree »

Speaking for all the new guys he called moron, or stupid, and ran them off the forum, and his constant bragging, and huge ego, I say GOOD RIDDANCE !!!!!
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

Rules are rules, you break them, you do the time
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

It's a polarized subject from the postings here. Far as I know, Bear is hibernating from the site. I've heard he is on other scooter boards.
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

The Bear is free to post. Be chooses not to . Prolly afraid of hurting the feelings of idiots and morons. I wish he'd come back. One Chooses to be offended and run off.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

OK, a few things.

First, I've a new policy of not discussing bans with other board members. Bans are between me, the moderators, and the offender.

Second, decisions on bans are made by moderators and myself. It's not a democratic process; there are rules and warnings, and it happens. That's it.

Carry on.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products